Video: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing at Oscar After-Party
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have sort of gone public with their romantic relationship. After spotted coming hand-in-hand to the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party on Sunday, the couple further showed off their affection to each other outside Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, California.
PopCandies TV managed to capture the sweet moment on camera when the lovebirds left the star-studded bash and presumably waited for their ride. With a lot of people surrounding them, the Canadian pop star is seen planting a quick kiss on Selena.
A day later, Justin and Selena were spotted together at the St. Regis Hotel in Orange County, California. While there is no confirmation if they checked in together, a video taped by a fan showed they checked out together.
Justin and Selena wore matching Dolce & Gabbana attires to the Oscar after-party which took place few hours after the February 27 ceremony. The twosome reportedly stayed close to each other the entire evening.
Justin Bieber kisses Selena Gomez outside Oscar after-party:
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leave St. Regis Hotel together:
More Justin Bieber News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift