Video: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing at Oscar After-Party
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have sort of gone public with their romantic relationship. After spotted coming hand-in-hand to the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party on Sunday, the couple further showed off their affection to each other outside Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, California.
PopCandies TV managed to capture the sweet moment on camera when the lovebirds left the star-studded bash and presumably waited for their ride. With a lot of people surrounding them, the Canadian pop star is seen planting a quick kiss on Selena.
A day later, Justin and Selena were spotted together at the St. Regis Hotel in Orange County, California. While there is no confirmation if they checked in together, a video taped by a fan showed they checked out together.
Justin and Selena wore matching Dolce & Gabbana attires to the Oscar after-party which took place few hours after the February 27 ceremony. The twosome reportedly stayed close to each other the entire evening.
Justin Bieber kisses Selena Gomez outside Oscar after-party:
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leave St. Regis Hotel together:
More Justin Bieber News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'