Video: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing at Oscar After-Party
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have sort of gone public with their romantic relationship. After spotted coming hand-in-hand to the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party on Sunday, the couple further showed off their affection to each other outside Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, California.
PopCandies TV managed to capture the sweet moment on camera when the lovebirds left the star-studded bash and presumably waited for their ride. With a lot of people surrounding them, the Canadian pop star is seen planting a quick kiss on Selena.
A day later, Justin and Selena were spotted together at the St. Regis Hotel in Orange County, California. While there is no confirmation if they checked in together, a video taped by a fan showed they checked out together.
Justin and Selena wore matching Dolce & Gabbana attires to the Oscar after-party which took place few hours after the February 27 ceremony. The twosome reportedly stayed close to each other the entire evening.
Justin Bieber kisses Selena Gomez outside Oscar after-party:
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leave St. Regis Hotel together:
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival