Video: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing at Oscar After-Party
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have sort of gone public with their romantic relationship. After spotted coming hand-in-hand to the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party on Sunday, the couple further showed off their affection to each other outside Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, California.
PopCandies TV managed to capture the sweet moment on camera when the lovebirds left the star-studded bash and presumably waited for their ride. With a lot of people surrounding them, the Canadian pop star is seen planting a quick kiss on Selena.
A day later, Justin and Selena were spotted together at the St. Regis Hotel in Orange County, California. While there is no confirmation if they checked in together, a video taped by a fan showed they checked out together.
Justin and Selena wore matching Dolce & Gabbana attires to the Oscar after-party which took place few hours after the February 27 ceremony. The twosome reportedly stayed close to each other the entire evening.
Justin Bieber kisses Selena Gomez outside Oscar after-party:
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leave St. Regis Hotel together:
More Justin Bieber News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event