Psycho-Sexual Horror Thriller 'Little Deaths' Debuts Trailer
At upcoming SXSW, "Little Deaths" will be screened as part of SXFantastic lineup. An early look at the film has now been made available for viewing pleasure in form of a trailer debuted via Dread Central.
It features three disturbingly sensual and terrifying short-narratives, unified by the twin themes of sex and death. The first tale is "House and Home", written and directed by Sean Hogan, which follows a well-to-do yuppie couple who gets more than they expect when luring a mysterious young woman named Sorrow for perverted sex games.
Next is "Mutant Tool" from Andrew Parkinson which sees a former prostitute and recovering drug addict who gets involved with a boyfriend and a therapist with shadowy criminal relationship. The other tale is called "Bitch", by Simon Rumley, which features a couple who derives a strange sexual pleasure from an unspoken sadomasochistic role-playing game but the man devises a way to teach the bitch to heel, once and for all when she unwittingly takes things one step too far.
No release date set for the psycho-sexual horror anthology.
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'