Psycho-Sexual Horror Thriller 'Little Deaths' Debuts Trailer
At upcoming SXSW, "Little Deaths" will be screened as part of SXFantastic lineup. An early look at the film has now been made available for viewing pleasure in form of a trailer debuted via Dread Central.
It features three disturbingly sensual and terrifying short-narratives, unified by the twin themes of sex and death. The first tale is "House and Home", written and directed by Sean Hogan, which follows a well-to-do yuppie couple who gets more than they expect when luring a mysterious young woman named Sorrow for perverted sex games.
Next is "Mutant Tool" from Andrew Parkinson which sees a former prostitute and recovering drug addict who gets involved with a boyfriend and a therapist with shadowy criminal relationship. The other tale is called "Bitch", by Simon Rumley, which features a couple who derives a strange sexual pleasure from an unspoken sadomasochistic role-playing game but the man devises a way to teach the bitch to heel, once and for all when she unwittingly takes things one step too far.
No release date set for the psycho-sexual horror anthology.
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat