Psycho-Sexual Horror Thriller 'Little Deaths' Debuts Trailer
At upcoming SXSW, "Little Deaths" will be screened as part of SXFantastic lineup. An early look at the film has now been made available for viewing pleasure in form of a trailer debuted via Dread Central.
It features three disturbingly sensual and terrifying short-narratives, unified by the twin themes of sex and death. The first tale is "House and Home", written and directed by Sean Hogan, which follows a well-to-do yuppie couple who gets more than they expect when luring a mysterious young woman named Sorrow for perverted sex games.
Next is "Mutant Tool" from Andrew Parkinson which sees a former prostitute and recovering drug addict who gets involved with a boyfriend and a therapist with shadowy criminal relationship. The other tale is called "Bitch", by Simon Rumley, which features a couple who derives a strange sexual pleasure from an unspoken sadomasochistic role-playing game but the man devises a way to teach the bitch to heel, once and for all when she unwittingly takes things one step too far.
No release date set for the psycho-sexual horror anthology.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child