Psycho-Sexual Horror Thriller 'Little Deaths' Debuts Trailer
At upcoming SXSW, "Little Deaths" will be screened as part of SXFantastic lineup. An early look at the film has now been made available for viewing pleasure in form of a trailer debuted via Dread Central.
It features three disturbingly sensual and terrifying short-narratives, unified by the twin themes of sex and death. The first tale is "House and Home", written and directed by Sean Hogan, which follows a well-to-do yuppie couple who gets more than they expect when luring a mysterious young woman named Sorrow for perverted sex games.
Next is "Mutant Tool" from Andrew Parkinson which sees a former prostitute and recovering drug addict who gets involved with a boyfriend and a therapist with shadowy criminal relationship. The other tale is called "Bitch", by Simon Rumley, which features a couple who derives a strange sexual pleasure from an unspoken sadomasochistic role-playing game but the man devises a way to teach the bitch to heel, once and for all when she unwittingly takes things one step too far.
No release date set for the psycho-sexual horror anthology.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'