Psycho-Sexual Horror Thriller 'Little Deaths' Debuts Trailer
At upcoming SXSW, "Little Deaths" will be screened as part of SXFantastic lineup. An early look at the film has now been made available for viewing pleasure in form of a trailer debuted via Dread Central.
It features three disturbingly sensual and terrifying short-narratives, unified by the twin themes of sex and death. The first tale is "House and Home", written and directed by Sean Hogan, which follows a well-to-do yuppie couple who gets more than they expect when luring a mysterious young woman named Sorrow for perverted sex games.
Next is "Mutant Tool" from Andrew Parkinson which sees a former prostitute and recovering drug addict who gets involved with a boyfriend and a therapist with shadowy criminal relationship. The other tale is called "Bitch", by Simon Rumley, which features a couple who derives a strange sexual pleasure from an unspoken sadomasochistic role-playing game but the man devises a way to teach the bitch to heel, once and for all when she unwittingly takes things one step too far.
No release date set for the psycho-sexual horror anthology.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'