2011 Oscar: Florence Welch and Gwyneth Paltrow's Performances
Before the winner of Best Original Song was announced, Florence Welch and Gwyneth Paltrow took the stage of the 83rd Annual Academy Awards to perform the song nominees. The lead singer of Florence and the Machine made a duet with A. R. Rahman, while the Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" performed solo.
Florence sang Dido's lines in "If I Rise", a theme song of James Franco-starring movie "127 Hours". Gwyneth took the center stage, delivering "Coming Home" from her own flick "Country Strong". Both of them were introduced by Jennifer Hudson.
The other performances on that Sunday night came from Mandy Moore and Randy Newman. Mandy joined forces with Zachary Levi and Alan Menken in "Tangled" song "I See the Light", and Randy performed the winning song, "Toy Story 3" track "We Belong Together".
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors