2011 Oscar: Florence Welch and Gwyneth Paltrow's Performances
Before the winner of Best Original Song was announced, Florence Welch and Gwyneth Paltrow took the stage of the 83rd Annual Academy Awards to perform the song nominees. The lead singer of Florence and the Machine made a duet with A. R. Rahman, while the Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" performed solo.
Florence sang Dido's lines in "If I Rise", a theme song of James Franco-starring movie "127 Hours". Gwyneth took the center stage, delivering "Coming Home" from her own flick "Country Strong". Both of them were introduced by Jennifer Hudson.
The other performances on that Sunday night came from Mandy Moore and Randy Newman. Mandy joined forces with Zachary Levi and Alan Menken in "Tangled" song "I See the Light", and Randy performed the winning song, "Toy Story 3" track "We Belong Together".
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!