2011 Oscar: Florence Welch and Gwyneth Paltrow's Performances
Before the winner of Best Original Song was announced, Florence Welch and Gwyneth Paltrow took the stage of the 83rd Annual Academy Awards to perform the song nominees. The lead singer of Florence and the Machine made a duet with A. R. Rahman, while the Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" performed solo.
Florence sang Dido's lines in "If I Rise", a theme song of James Franco-starring movie "127 Hours". Gwyneth took the center stage, delivering "Coming Home" from her own flick "Country Strong". Both of them were introduced by Jennifer Hudson.
The other performances on that Sunday night came from Mandy Moore and Randy Newman. Mandy joined forces with Zachary Levi and Alan Menken in "Tangled" song "I See the Light", and Randy performed the winning song, "Toy Story 3" track "We Belong Together".
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic