Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Wear Matching Outfits & Hold Hands at Oscar After-Party
Justin Bieber came to the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party hand-in-hand with his rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez. The two young celebrities matched their outfits with Dolce & Gabbana attires when attending the bash at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood few hours after the Academy Awards. They looked relaxed and shared laughs together.
Selena wore a sleeveless red gown with gold Lorraine Schwartz diamond jewelry, Brian Atwood shoes and Judith Leiber clutch, and Justin suited it up in a black tux with bow tie and a red pocket square. They held hands and posed together with his hand lingering on her waist. At one point, Selena was snapped closing her distance with Justin as she whispered something to him.
Talking about Selena's fashion style, her stylist Basia wrote to Just Jared Jr., "We loved the shade of red on this stunning Dolce & Gabbana dress because it beautifully complemented Selena's skin tone. She loved the shape and felt very comfortable in it."
The other celebrities attending the party included Taylor Swift, Jon Hamm, Emma Stone, Mick Jagger, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Leslie Mann and Paul Rudd.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7