Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Wear Matching Outfits & Hold Hands at Oscar After-Party
Justin Bieber came to the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party hand-in-hand with his rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez. The two young celebrities matched their outfits with Dolce & Gabbana attires when attending the bash at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood few hours after the Academy Awards. They looked relaxed and shared laughs together.
Selena wore a sleeveless red gown with gold Lorraine Schwartz diamond jewelry, Brian Atwood shoes and Judith Leiber clutch, and Justin suited it up in a black tux with bow tie and a red pocket square. They held hands and posed together with his hand lingering on her waist. At one point, Selena was snapped closing her distance with Justin as she whispered something to him.
Talking about Selena's fashion style, her stylist Basia wrote to Just Jared Jr., "We loved the shade of red on this stunning Dolce & Gabbana dress because it beautifully complemented Selena's skin tone. She loved the shape and felt very comfortable in it."
The other celebrities attending the party included Taylor Swift, Jon Hamm, Emma Stone, Mick Jagger, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Leslie Mann and Paul Rudd.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert