Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Wear Matching Outfits & Hold Hands at Oscar After-Party
Justin Bieber came to the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party hand-in-hand with his rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez. The two young celebrities matched their outfits with Dolce & Gabbana attires when attending the bash at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood few hours after the Academy Awards. They looked relaxed and shared laughs together.
Selena wore a sleeveless red gown with gold Lorraine Schwartz diamond jewelry, Brian Atwood shoes and Judith Leiber clutch, and Justin suited it up in a black tux with bow tie and a red pocket square. They held hands and posed together with his hand lingering on her waist. At one point, Selena was snapped closing her distance with Justin as she whispered something to him.
Talking about Selena's fashion style, her stylist Basia wrote to Just Jared Jr., "We loved the shade of red on this stunning Dolce & Gabbana dress because it beautifully complemented Selena's skin tone. She loved the shape and felt very comfortable in it."
The other celebrities attending the party included Taylor Swift, Jon Hamm, Emma Stone, Mick Jagger, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Leslie Mann and Paul Rudd.
More Justin Bieber News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed