'Jimmy Kimmel' Post-Oscar Feat. Scarlett Johansson Humping
Last year Jimmy Kimmel hired established actors to aid him in "Handsome Men Club", a sketch for post-Oscar episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". This year, he brings in the ladies. From Jessica Alba to Scarlett Johansson to Lindsay Lohan, these actresses were willing to hump the pilates balls just for Kimmel.
Going under the pseudonym Jimmy K, Kimmel combines the flexibility of pilates and the sexibility of humping which make "humpilates". Johansson is a client of Jimmy K who has proven how much the exercise has done her body good. Jimmy K was also backed up by Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Eva Longoria, Kelly Ripa, Emily Blunt, and Sofia Vergara. These ladies embody the type of fitness models who would do anything for the fitness guru.
Kimmel's post-Oscar episode was also made merry with the presence of Tom Hanks who just earlier that night presented the first two awards. He left the Oscar ceremony before it wrapped up to travel to Kimmel's studio for an interview and to debut a "Toddlers and Tiaras" parody which features Ron Howard's cameo.
There was another parody which spoofs "The King's Speech". It features Mike Tyson, teaching a George Bush lookalike on how to speak better. In addition, Kimmel invited Cee-Lo for a performance of "Bright Lights Bigger City".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character