'Jimmy Kimmel' Post-Oscar Feat. Scarlett Johansson Humping
Last year Jimmy Kimmel hired established actors to aid him in "Handsome Men Club", a sketch for post-Oscar episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". This year, he brings in the ladies. From Jessica Alba to Scarlett Johansson to Lindsay Lohan, these actresses were willing to hump the pilates balls just for Kimmel.
Going under the pseudonym Jimmy K, Kimmel combines the flexibility of pilates and the sexibility of humping which make "humpilates". Johansson is a client of Jimmy K who has proven how much the exercise has done her body good. Jimmy K was also backed up by Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Eva Longoria, Kelly Ripa, Emily Blunt, and Sofia Vergara. These ladies embody the type of fitness models who would do anything for the fitness guru.
Kimmel's post-Oscar episode was also made merry with the presence of Tom Hanks who just earlier that night presented the first two awards. He left the Oscar ceremony before it wrapped up to travel to Kimmel's studio for an interview and to debut a "Toddlers and Tiaras" parody which features Ron Howard's cameo.
There was another parody which spoofs "The King's Speech". It features Mike Tyson, teaching a George Bush lookalike on how to speak better. In addition, Kimmel invited Cee-Lo for a performance of "Bright Lights Bigger City".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show