'Jimmy Kimmel' Post-Oscar Feat. Scarlett Johansson Humping
Last year Jimmy Kimmel hired established actors to aid him in "Handsome Men Club", a sketch for post-Oscar episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". This year, he brings in the ladies. From Jessica Alba to Scarlett Johansson to Lindsay Lohan, these actresses were willing to hump the pilates balls just for Kimmel.
Going under the pseudonym Jimmy K, Kimmel combines the flexibility of pilates and the sexibility of humping which make "humpilates". Johansson is a client of Jimmy K who has proven how much the exercise has done her body good. Jimmy K was also backed up by Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Eva Longoria, Kelly Ripa, Emily Blunt, and Sofia Vergara. These ladies embody the type of fitness models who would do anything for the fitness guru.
Kimmel's post-Oscar episode was also made merry with the presence of Tom Hanks who just earlier that night presented the first two awards. He left the Oscar ceremony before it wrapped up to travel to Kimmel's studio for an interview and to debut a "Toddlers and Tiaras" parody which features Ron Howard's cameo.
There was another parody which spoofs "The King's Speech". It features Mike Tyson, teaching a George Bush lookalike on how to speak better. In addition, Kimmel invited Cee-Lo for a performance of "Bright Lights Bigger City".
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl