'Jimmy Kimmel' Post-Oscar Feat. Scarlett Johansson Humping
Last year Jimmy Kimmel hired established actors to aid him in "Handsome Men Club", a sketch for post-Oscar episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". This year, he brings in the ladies. From Jessica Alba to Scarlett Johansson to Lindsay Lohan, these actresses were willing to hump the pilates balls just for Kimmel.
Going under the pseudonym Jimmy K, Kimmel combines the flexibility of pilates and the sexibility of humping which make "humpilates". Johansson is a client of Jimmy K who has proven how much the exercise has done her body good. Jimmy K was also backed up by Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Eva Longoria, Kelly Ripa, Emily Blunt, and Sofia Vergara. These ladies embody the type of fitness models who would do anything for the fitness guru.
Kimmel's post-Oscar episode was also made merry with the presence of Tom Hanks who just earlier that night presented the first two awards. He left the Oscar ceremony before it wrapped up to travel to Kimmel's studio for an interview and to debut a "Toddlers and Tiaras" parody which features Ron Howard's cameo.
There was another parody which spoofs "The King's Speech". It features Mike Tyson, teaching a George Bush lookalike on how to speak better. In addition, Kimmel invited Cee-Lo for a performance of "Bright Lights Bigger City".
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo