Lady GaGa Shares Photo of New Two-Tone Hairstyle
Lady GaGa has debuted a new hairstyle and showed it off to her fans. On Sunday, February 27, the "Poker Face" hitmaker posted a picture via her Twitter account, showing her blonde locks which is dyed black on the bangs. "Dyed my bangs black. Its my new monsterlook. Let the mitosis of the future begin. Off to meet Judas."
Few minutes later, she takes it to the micro-blogging site again to remind her Little Monsters about the premiere date of her music video for "Born This Way". Along with a message which reads, "2.28.11 Born This Way," she shares a mysterious picture showing a hand put between what looks like two thighs.
GaGa's "Born This Way" soared on the top of Billboard Hot 100 after it was debuted on February 11. The song marked the 1,000th number one on America's Billboard Hot 100 chart and has secured the position for two weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed