Lady GaGa Shares Photo of New Two-Tone Hairstyle
Lady GaGa has debuted a new hairstyle and showed it off to her fans. On Sunday, February 27, the "Poker Face" hitmaker posted a picture via her Twitter account, showing her blonde locks which is dyed black on the bangs. "Dyed my bangs black. Its my new monsterlook. Let the mitosis of the future begin. Off to meet Judas."
Few minutes later, she takes it to the micro-blogging site again to remind her Little Monsters about the premiere date of her music video for "Born This Way". Along with a message which reads, "2.28.11 Born This Way," she shares a mysterious picture showing a hand put between what looks like two thighs.
GaGa's "Born This Way" soared on the top of Billboard Hot 100 after it was debuted on February 11. The song marked the 1,000th number one on America's Billboard Hot 100 chart and has secured the position for two weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie