Lady GaGa Shares Photo of New Two-Tone Hairstyle
Lady GaGa has debuted a new hairstyle and showed it off to her fans. On Sunday, February 27, the "Poker Face" hitmaker posted a picture via her Twitter account, showing her blonde locks which is dyed black on the bangs. "Dyed my bangs black. Its my new monsterlook. Let the mitosis of the future begin. Off to meet Judas."
Few minutes later, she takes it to the micro-blogging site again to remind her Little Monsters about the premiere date of her music video for "Born This Way". Along with a message which reads, "2.28.11 Born This Way," she shares a mysterious picture showing a hand put between what looks like two thighs.
GaGa's "Born This Way" soared on the top of Billboard Hot 100 after it was debuted on February 11. The song marked the 1,000th number one on America's Billboard Hot 100 chart and has secured the position for two weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry