'Modern Family' Oscar Promo: Charades Party
"Modern Family", residing on ABC, took the opportunity to air a hilarious promo during the commercial breaks of live 2011 Academy Awards coverage. The extended family has a ritual of doing movie charades party on Oscars night and the guesses are getting ridiculous each year, according to Mitch and Cam.
The gay couple seem to be the only one having an excellent knowledge in movies. Phil, with his honest and naive guesses, said "Pretty Woman", "Babe" and "Milk" when Gloria acts out the movie. Gloria herself has difficulty in guessing Love in "Eat, Pray, Love". When the game was over, Mitch and Cam said, "The whole night was 'Rocky', we almost went 'Psycho', next year we're staying 'Home Alone'."
"Modern Family" will air a new episode on Wednesday, March 2. While Claire runs herself ragged trying to play peacemaker with Haley and Alex, Phil sneaks off for a nice relaxing day at the spa. Gloria is horrified by Jay's morbid plans to purchase two primo side-by-side crypts in preparation of the inevitable future, and Cameron decides he wants to write a book that celebrates the fact that Lily is adopted, however, during the process he unearths artifacts that are quite disturbing.
More Modern Family News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences