'Modern Family' Oscar Promo: Charades Party
"Modern Family", residing on ABC, took the opportunity to air a hilarious promo during the commercial breaks of live 2011 Academy Awards coverage. The extended family has a ritual of doing movie charades party on Oscars night and the guesses are getting ridiculous each year, according to Mitch and Cam.
The gay couple seem to be the only one having an excellent knowledge in movies. Phil, with his honest and naive guesses, said "Pretty Woman", "Babe" and "Milk" when Gloria acts out the movie. Gloria herself has difficulty in guessing Love in "Eat, Pray, Love". When the game was over, Mitch and Cam said, "The whole night was 'Rocky', we almost went 'Psycho', next year we're staying 'Home Alone'."
"Modern Family" will air a new episode on Wednesday, March 2. While Claire runs herself ragged trying to play peacemaker with Haley and Alex, Phil sneaks off for a nice relaxing day at the spa. Gloria is horrified by Jay's morbid plans to purchase two primo side-by-side crypts in preparation of the inevitable future, and Cameron decides he wants to write a book that celebrates the fact that Lily is adopted, however, during the process he unearths artifacts that are quite disturbing.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer