2011 Oscar: 'Social Network' Wins Best Editing, 'Inception' Wins Best Visual Effects
The 83rd Oscars is still taking place at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles, unveiling another win for "The Social Network" and "Inception". The drama about Facebook creation nabs Best Film Editing prize for Angus Wall and Kirk Baxter's work, while the sci-fi is hauled for its Achievement in Visual Effects (Paul Franklin, Chris Corbould, Andrew Lockley and Peter Bebb).
The best editing trophy becomes the third award collected by "Social Network", and the visual effects prize marks the fourth time "Inception" is mentioned as a winner that night. "Toy Story 3" has also followed their footsteps to be a multiple winner, snatching best original song gong for Randy Newman's "We Belong Together".
Earlier at the ceremony, Oprah Winfrey has presented the award for Best Documentary Feature which goes to "Inside Job". Additionally, Best Documentary Short Subject and Short Live Action Film titles are given to "Strangers No More" and "God of Love" respectively.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier