Ke$ha's 'Blow' Music Video Ft. James Van Der Beek
Ke$ha is sharing screen with James Van Der Beek in a music video for her single "Blow". It sees the "Tik Tok" singer talking to unicorn people at a society party, "I grabbed the bear by the throat, looked him right in the eyes and said, 'Bear you have until the count of zero to put some pants on and apologize to the president.' And that's the story of how I was elected to the parliament of Uzbekistan."
The music video is directed by Chris Marrs Piliero and later follows Ke$ha in a rainbow laser-gun fight with the "Dawson's Creek" actor. They are at war of words first before pulling the guns and trying to take down each other. "Well, well, well ... if it isn't James Van Der Douche," she said. Van Der Beek quickly replied, "I don't appreciate you slander-beeking my name, Ke-dollar sign-ha."
"Blow" is an electro fist-pumping track taken from Ke$ha's 2010 extended play "Cannibal". A Cirkut remix of the song will be listed in a remix album titled "I Am the Dance Commander + I Commander You to Dance" which is coming out in the U.S. on March 22.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'