Ke$ha's 'Blow' Music Video Ft. James Van Der Beek
Ke$ha is sharing screen with James Van Der Beek in a music video for her single "Blow". It sees the "Tik Tok" singer talking to unicorn people at a society party, "I grabbed the bear by the throat, looked him right in the eyes and said, 'Bear you have until the count of zero to put some pants on and apologize to the president.' And that's the story of how I was elected to the parliament of Uzbekistan."
The music video is directed by Chris Marrs Piliero and later follows Ke$ha in a rainbow laser-gun fight with the "Dawson's Creek" actor. They are at war of words first before pulling the guns and trying to take down each other. "Well, well, well ... if it isn't James Van Der Douche," she said. Van Der Beek quickly replied, "I don't appreciate you slander-beeking my name, Ke-dollar sign-ha."
"Blow" is an electro fist-pumping track taken from Ke$ha's 2010 extended play "Cannibal". A Cirkut remix of the song will be listed in a remix album titled "I Am the Dance Commander + I Commander You to Dance" which is coming out in the U.S. on March 22.
Ke$ha's "Blow" music video
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'