Bella and Edward to Have Sex More Than Once in 'Breaking Dawn'
It seems that Bella and Edward are really going to give in to their passions in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Their steamy sex scene has been teased in an image but they are said to do it more than once on screen.
"Twilight" actor Jackson Rathbone lets the information slip from his mouth when asked about how sexy the love-making scene will be. "It's a PG-13 movie, but also it is what it is and it's a union. They are consummating their relationship and they don't just do it once, let's put it that way," he says.
"It's definitely sexy. It definitely qualifies as 'shmexaaay'," he adds. The depicter of vampire Jasper also assures fans that they will see lots of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's chemistries on the film, telling E! Online with laugh "Oh yeah. It sizzles, man. It sizzles like bacon!"
Pattinson and Stewart have filmed their honeymoon scene for "Breaking Dawn" in Brazil. They and other co-stars recently headed to Vancouver, Canada to continue the production. Mackenzie Foy is cast as Bella and Edward's daughter, Renesmee, and rumors say Christie Burke will play a teenage version of Renesmee.
Directed by Bill Condon, this last chapter in "Twilight" series will be split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn: Part I" is set to be released on November 18, while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is scheduled for November 16, 2012 U.S. release.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group