Taylor Swift Spotted With Chord Overstreet at Hockey Game
Taylor Swift and Chord Overstreet spark dating rumor after they were pictured watching L.A. Kings game together in Los Angeles on Thursday, February 24. The country music singer sat next to the "Glee" star when watching the Kings defeating the Minnesota Wild at Staples Center.
Taylor, 21, looked relaxed and enjoying Chord's company. At 22, the Sam Evans depicter indeed seems to be more age-appropriate for the "Speak Now" hitmaker who was previously linked to much-older hunks Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer.
About a year ago, Taylor was spotted with Chord's "Glee" co-star Cory Monteith at a bowling alley. The two also had a dinner together just earlier this month. "We're just friends. I don't know where the time is to date these days," Cory spoke of the outing. "She's lovely. I think talent is attractive."
Chord, meanwhile, was rumored to date Bruce Willis' daughter Rumer Willis, but he quickly shrugged it off. "The thing is, I have tons of friends I hang out with and if you get your picture taken with anyone, all of a sudden you're dating," he clarified in a recent interview with Vman magazine.
Nothing has been confirmed just yet, but Taylor seems to fit Chord's type. The actor, who happens to be the son of country music musician Paul Overstreet, once said of what he looks for in a girl, "[someone] who's funny, sweet, likes to laugh, and is a good girl. She needs to have somewhat of a taste for country music. And she has to be from the South. She doesn't have to be, but there's nothing like Southern food."
More Taylor Swift News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video