Taylor Swift Spotted With Chord Overstreet at Hockey Game
Taylor Swift and Chord Overstreet spark dating rumor after they were pictured watching L.A. Kings game together in Los Angeles on Thursday, February 24. The country music singer sat next to the "Glee" star when watching the Kings defeating the Minnesota Wild at Staples Center.
Taylor, 21, looked relaxed and enjoying Chord's company. At 22, the Sam Evans depicter indeed seems to be more age-appropriate for the "Speak Now" hitmaker who was previously linked to much-older hunks Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer.
About a year ago, Taylor was spotted with Chord's "Glee" co-star Cory Monteith at a bowling alley. The two also had a dinner together just earlier this month. "We're just friends. I don't know where the time is to date these days," Cory spoke of the outing. "She's lovely. I think talent is attractive."
Chord, meanwhile, was rumored to date Bruce Willis' daughter Rumer Willis, but he quickly shrugged it off. "The thing is, I have tons of friends I hang out with and if you get your picture taken with anyone, all of a sudden you're dating," he clarified in a recent interview with Vman magazine.
Nothing has been confirmed just yet, but Taylor seems to fit Chord's type. The actor, who happens to be the son of country music musician Paul Overstreet, once said of what he looks for in a girl, "[someone] who's funny, sweet, likes to laugh, and is a good girl. She needs to have somewhat of a taste for country music. And she has to be from the South. She doesn't have to be, but there's nothing like Southern food."
More Taylor Swift News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences