Video: Britney to Celebrate 'Femme Fatale' Album Release on 'GMA'
Britney Spears is going to visit ABC's early show "Good Morning America" on March 29. The pop singer will drop by the morning show that day for special performances to celebrate the release of her new album "Femme Fatale" across the country.
"Good morning America, I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, March 29th I'll be performing for the first time ever in a special concert in San Fransisco historic Castro District on Good Morning America," she said in a promo video. "And I promise you it'll be a morning to remember."
Back in 2008, Britney Spears also invaded "GMA" for a release party of her sixth album "Circus". At that time, it coincided with her 27th birthday, and she didn't only perform but also was presented with a giant cake by the crew. She was additionally surprised as fellow celebrities like Reese Witherspoon sent her "Happy Birthday" wishes via a video message.
More Britney Spears News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'