Video: Britney to Celebrate 'Femme Fatale' Album Release on 'GMA'
Britney Spears is going to visit ABC's early show "Good Morning America" on March 29. The pop singer will drop by the morning show that day for special performances to celebrate the release of her new album "Femme Fatale" across the country.
"Good morning America, I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, March 29th I'll be performing for the first time ever in a special concert in San Fransisco historic Castro District on Good Morning America," she said in a promo video. "And I promise you it'll be a morning to remember."
Back in 2008, Britney Spears also invaded "GMA" for a release party of her sixth album "Circus". At that time, it coincided with her 27th birthday, and she didn't only perform but also was presented with a giant cake by the crew. She was additionally surprised as fellow celebrities like Reese Witherspoon sent her "Happy Birthday" wishes via a video message.
More Britney Spears News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'