Video: Britney to Celebrate 'Femme Fatale' Album Release on 'GMA'
Britney Spears is going to visit ABC's early show "Good Morning America" on March 29. The pop singer will drop by the morning show that day for special performances to celebrate the release of her new album "Femme Fatale" across the country.
"Good morning America, I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, March 29th I'll be performing for the first time ever in a special concert in San Fransisco historic Castro District on Good Morning America," she said in a promo video. "And I promise you it'll be a morning to remember."
Back in 2008, Britney Spears also invaded "GMA" for a release party of her sixth album "Circus". At that time, it coincided with her 27th birthday, and she didn't only perform but also was presented with a giant cake by the crew. She was additionally surprised as fellow celebrities like Reese Witherspoon sent her "Happy Birthday" wishes via a video message.
More Britney Spears News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?