Video: Britney to Celebrate 'Femme Fatale' Album Release on 'GMA'
Britney Spears is going to visit ABC's early show "Good Morning America" on March 29. The pop singer will drop by the morning show that day for special performances to celebrate the release of her new album "Femme Fatale" across the country.
"Good morning America, I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, March 29th I'll be performing for the first time ever in a special concert in San Fransisco historic Castro District on Good Morning America," she said in a promo video. "And I promise you it'll be a morning to remember."
Back in 2008, Britney Spears also invaded "GMA" for a release party of her sixth album "Circus". At that time, it coincided with her 27th birthday, and she didn't only perform but also was presented with a giant cake by the crew. She was additionally surprised as fellow celebrities like Reese Witherspoon sent her "Happy Birthday" wishes via a video message.
More Britney Spears News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert