Video: Britney to Celebrate 'Femme Fatale' Album Release on 'GMA'
Britney Spears is going to visit ABC's early show "Good Morning America" on March 29. The pop singer will drop by the morning show that day for special performances to celebrate the release of her new album "Femme Fatale" across the country.
"Good morning America, I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, March 29th I'll be performing for the first time ever in a special concert in San Fransisco historic Castro District on Good Morning America," she said in a promo video. "And I promise you it'll be a morning to remember."
Back in 2008, Britney Spears also invaded "GMA" for a release party of her sixth album "Circus". At that time, it coincided with her 27th birthday, and she didn't only perform but also was presented with a giant cake by the crew. She was additionally surprised as fellow celebrities like Reese Witherspoon sent her "Happy Birthday" wishes via a video message.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert