Willow Smith's '21st Century Girl' to Debut February 28
Willow Smith's second official single has got a release date. She is going to debut the song titled "21st Century Girl" in full next week on February 28 at 7:30 A.M. PT / 10:30 A.M. ET on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. The radio debut will be followed by an exclusive iTunes release beginning midnight on Tuesday, March 1.
Also, the little girl will soon perform the song for the first time ever on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance," she said. Its music video, which was filmed in California last month, is also expected to come out sometime soon.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, as well as Willow's child-actor brother Jaden Smith joined her during the video shoot. Rumor has it, Jaden's "The Karate Kid" co-star Jackie Chan, who was spotted on the set, was on hand to make a cameo as well.
The album, where the song will appear, is not yet titled and hasn't got any working title either. Willow tweeted, "Are you excited for my album?!(: It's coming soon........VERY soon!!"
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group