Willow Smith's '21st Century Girl' to Debut February 28
Willow Smith's second official single has got a release date. She is going to debut the song titled "21st Century Girl" in full next week on February 28 at 7:30 A.M. PT / 10:30 A.M. ET on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. The radio debut will be followed by an exclusive iTunes release beginning midnight on Tuesday, March 1.
Also, the little girl will soon perform the song for the first time ever on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance," she said. Its music video, which was filmed in California last month, is also expected to come out sometime soon.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, as well as Willow's child-actor brother Jaden Smith joined her during the video shoot. Rumor has it, Jaden's "The Karate Kid" co-star Jackie Chan, who was spotted on the set, was on hand to make a cameo as well.
The album, where the song will appear, is not yet titled and hasn't got any working title either. Willow tweeted, "Are you excited for my album?!(: It's coming soon........VERY soon!!"
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7