Video Premiere: Jennifer Hudson's 'Where You At'
Jennifer Hudson is lonesome in "Where You At" music video, waiting in the freezing cold but her man is a no-show. The former contestant of "American Idol" shot the video in Chicago during one of the harshest winter storms to date last month with Anthony Mandler sitting behind the lens.
"Where You At" is the first official single from Jennifer's upcoming sophomore set "I Remember Me". She said, "This song to me is like what I always wanted to do vocally. As an aspiring writer, just the subject of it means so much to me. It's simple and it's something we say every day."
She plans to release the new album in the United States on March 22. The title is based on her poem which was later composed into a song and co-written by OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder. Also making contribution to the album are Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Rich Harrison, Ne-Yo and Stargate.
"I'm excited about this album because it's almost like a renewal for me, reflected through the chapters of my life," she said. "I've called it 'I Remember Me' because of the journey I've been on. I've learned that life constantly surprises you, no matter your plans. My fans have been so loyal, I feel like they have been on this journey with me and I can't wait for them to hear the new album."
Jennifer Hudson's "Where You At" music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head
- Kourtney Kardashian Splits From Scott Disick Again? See Her Cryptic Message