Video: Megan Fox Strips Down to Lacy Underwear in New Armani Ad
As the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, Megan Fox will appear in a new ad for the clothing lines' 2011 campaigns which are set to be launched soon. A sneak peek to the TV commercial has now landed online, giving a look at the 24-year-old beauty flaunting her sexy bod.
She strips down to a black lacy lingerie with a sheer black veil flowing around her body. The "Jonah Hex" babe later writhes around on a leather couch. Also teased in the 20-second clip are glimpses of topless Megan who appears in nothing but a pair of form fitting white jeans while lying across the back of a leather sofa.
Megan Fox signed up as the new face of the famous brand in late 2009, replacing Victoria Adams. Giorgio Armani previously said of Brian Austin Green's wife, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit."
More Megan Fox News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'