Video: Megan Fox Strips Down to Lacy Underwear in New Armani Ad
As the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, Megan Fox will appear in a new ad for the clothing lines' 2011 campaigns which are set to be launched soon. A sneak peek to the TV commercial has now landed online, giving a look at the 24-year-old beauty flaunting her sexy bod.
She strips down to a black lacy lingerie with a sheer black veil flowing around her body. The "Jonah Hex" babe later writhes around on a leather couch. Also teased in the 20-second clip are glimpses of topless Megan who appears in nothing but a pair of form fitting white jeans while lying across the back of a leather sofa.
Megan Fox signed up as the new face of the famous brand in late 2009, replacing Victoria Adams. Giorgio Armani previously said of Brian Austin Green's wife, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit."
More Megan Fox News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed