Video: Megan Fox Strips Down to Lacy Underwear in New Armani Ad
As the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, Megan Fox will appear in a new ad for the clothing lines' 2011 campaigns which are set to be launched soon. A sneak peek to the TV commercial has now landed online, giving a look at the 24-year-old beauty flaunting her sexy bod.
She strips down to a black lacy lingerie with a sheer black veil flowing around her body. The "Jonah Hex" babe later writhes around on a leather couch. Also teased in the 20-second clip are glimpses of topless Megan who appears in nothing but a pair of form fitting white jeans while lying across the back of a leather sofa.
Megan Fox signed up as the new face of the famous brand in late 2009, replacing Victoria Adams. Giorgio Armani previously said of Brian Austin Green's wife, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit."
More Megan Fox News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris