Video: Megan Fox Strips Down to Lacy Underwear in New Armani Ad
As the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, Megan Fox will appear in a new ad for the clothing lines' 2011 campaigns which are set to be launched soon. A sneak peek to the TV commercial has now landed online, giving a look at the 24-year-old beauty flaunting her sexy bod.
She strips down to a black lacy lingerie with a sheer black veil flowing around her body. The "Jonah Hex" babe later writhes around on a leather couch. Also teased in the 20-second clip are glimpses of topless Megan who appears in nothing but a pair of form fitting white jeans while lying across the back of a leather sofa.
Megan Fox signed up as the new face of the famous brand in late 2009, replacing Victoria Adams. Giorgio Armani previously said of Brian Austin Green's wife, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit."
More Megan Fox News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures