Video: Megan Fox Strips Down to Lacy Underwear in New Armani Ad
As the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, Megan Fox will appear in a new ad for the clothing lines' 2011 campaigns which are set to be launched soon. A sneak peek to the TV commercial has now landed online, giving a look at the 24-year-old beauty flaunting her sexy bod.
She strips down to a black lacy lingerie with a sheer black veil flowing around her body. The "Jonah Hex" babe later writhes around on a leather couch. Also teased in the 20-second clip are glimpses of topless Megan who appears in nothing but a pair of form fitting white jeans while lying across the back of a leather sofa.
Megan Fox signed up as the new face of the famous brand in late 2009, replacing Victoria Adams. Giorgio Armani previously said of Brian Austin Green's wife, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake