Christie Burke Reportedly Cast as Teen Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn'
Summit Entertainment has reportedly found the depicter of teen Renesmee for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Rumors are swirling around the web that Christie Burke has been added to the cast ensemble to portray Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's daughter whose younger version will be portrayed by 10-year-old Mackenzie Foy.
Words are, Burke will appear in a flashforward scene with Taylor Lautner who plays werewolf Jacob. The studio, however, declined to comment when reached by Entertaiment Weekly about the news.
Burke's credits include Wrigley's commercial, a guest star role on Cartoon Network's live action series "Tower Prep", and small parts in a couple of movies.
Some "Breaking Dawn" cast members recently have been spotted hitting Vancouver, Canada to continue the production. Bill Condon serves behind the lens with the script provided by Melissa Rosenberg. The vampire drama film will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn: Part I" due November 18 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" slated for November 16, 2012 U.S. release.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'