Christie Burke Reportedly Cast as Teen Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn'
Summit Entertainment has reportedly found the depicter of teen Renesmee for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Rumors are swirling around the web that Christie Burke has been added to the cast ensemble to portray Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's daughter whose younger version will be portrayed by 10-year-old Mackenzie Foy.
Words are, Burke will appear in a flashforward scene with Taylor Lautner who plays werewolf Jacob. The studio, however, declined to comment when reached by Entertaiment Weekly about the news.
Burke's credits include Wrigley's commercial, a guest star role on Cartoon Network's live action series "Tower Prep", and small parts in a couple of movies.
Some "Breaking Dawn" cast members recently have been spotted hitting Vancouver, Canada to continue the production. Bill Condon serves behind the lens with the script provided by Melissa Rosenberg. The vampire drama film will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn: Part I" due November 18 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" slated for November 16, 2012 U.S. release.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'