Christie Burke Reportedly Cast as Teen Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn'
Summit Entertainment has reportedly found the depicter of teen Renesmee for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Rumors are swirling around the web that Christie Burke has been added to the cast ensemble to portray Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's daughter whose younger version will be portrayed by 10-year-old Mackenzie Foy.
Words are, Burke will appear in a flashforward scene with Taylor Lautner who plays werewolf Jacob. The studio, however, declined to comment when reached by Entertaiment Weekly about the news.
Burke's credits include Wrigley's commercial, a guest star role on Cartoon Network's live action series "Tower Prep", and small parts in a couple of movies.
Some "Breaking Dawn" cast members recently have been spotted hitting Vancouver, Canada to continue the production. Bill Condon serves behind the lens with the script provided by Melissa Rosenberg. The vampire drama film will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn: Part I" due November 18 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" slated for November 16, 2012 U.S. release.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed