Christie Burke Reportedly Cast as Teen Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn'
Summit Entertainment has reportedly found the depicter of teen Renesmee for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Rumors are swirling around the web that Christie Burke has been added to the cast ensemble to portray Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's daughter whose younger version will be portrayed by 10-year-old Mackenzie Foy.
Words are, Burke will appear in a flashforward scene with Taylor Lautner who plays werewolf Jacob. The studio, however, declined to comment when reached by Entertaiment Weekly about the news.
Burke's credits include Wrigley's commercial, a guest star role on Cartoon Network's live action series "Tower Prep", and small parts in a couple of movies.
Some "Breaking Dawn" cast members recently have been spotted hitting Vancouver, Canada to continue the production. Bill Condon serves behind the lens with the script provided by Melissa Rosenberg. The vampire drama film will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn: Part I" due November 18 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" slated for November 16, 2012 U.S. release.
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.