Christie Burke Reportedly Cast as Teen Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn'
Summit Entertainment has reportedly found the depicter of teen Renesmee for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Rumors are swirling around the web that Christie Burke has been added to the cast ensemble to portray Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's daughter whose younger version will be portrayed by 10-year-old Mackenzie Foy.
Words are, Burke will appear in a flashforward scene with Taylor Lautner who plays werewolf Jacob. The studio, however, declined to comment when reached by Entertaiment Weekly about the news.
Burke's credits include Wrigley's commercial, a guest star role on Cartoon Network's live action series "Tower Prep", and small parts in a couple of movies.
Some "Breaking Dawn" cast members recently have been spotted hitting Vancouver, Canada to continue the production. Bill Condon serves behind the lens with the script provided by Melissa Rosenberg. The vampire drama film will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn: Part I" due November 18 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" slated for November 16, 2012 U.S. release.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?