Selena Gomez to Debut New Single and Music Video in Two Weeks
Selena Gomez has set release dates for her new single and its accompanying music video. The teen singer is going to debut the song titled "Who Says" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show next month, on March 10, and then follow it with its digital release on date 14 of the same month. "Out of all the songs I've recorded, this one means the most to me. I dedicate it to all my Fans, Family," she tweeted.
One day after the song arrives, Selena will premiere its music video on Disney Channel. The video is done filming and she shared it to her Twitter followers earlier this month, "Just wrapped the music video for my next single! Thank you to all of the amazing fans that came out :) can't wait for y'all to see it!"
The music video is directed by Chris Applebaum, the same man behind Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Miley Cyrus' "Party in the U.S.A." clips. Selena filmed it in a beach in Los Angeles with a bunch of her young female fans. "It's really fun and stripped down from the stuff I usually put out," she gushed.
"Who Says" is recorded for Selena's new album with The Scene which is yet to be titled. The CD will make its way out in the United States on June 28. Leading to the album release, Selena will be busy with promotional effort which includes visiting "Late Show with David Letterman" on March 16, singing at the annual Concert for Hope on March 20, and showcasing the song on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on March 22.
More Selena Gomez News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3