New Eminem & B.o.B Collaboration: 'Things Get Worse'
After the success of their collaboration in "Airplanes Part II" which got a Grammy nomination, Eminem and B.o.B try to recreate their magic in another duet "Things Get Worse". The Detroit rapper returns to his celebrity-bashing days in his rhymes, and the Atlanta MC backs him up in the chorus and adds some extra rap lines.
"Note to Jessica Simpson, let's go with the tuna casserole," he raps. " 'Cause I used to love her hooters, now Carmen Electra's cuter/ Strap an extension cord to her arm and electrocute her/ I'm off my f**king meds but I'm on an electric scooter/ I might just scoot by and shoot my mom in the neck with Rugers/ Spit in Jason's face while I vomit on Freddy Krueger/ They can't even get Jeffrey Dahmer to pet the cougar."
Bobby Ray sings on the hook, "There's no need to say sh*t you already know, the question is just how far will this go/ Cause I will never lay down and I will never let up." The Slim Shady then chimes in, "I guess things are gonna get much worse 'fore they get better."
Toward the end of the song, B.o.B lets his verses flow, "I pass by people on the street, they seem like sleeping zombies/ Stiffer than a therapeutic pair of jeans you running/ So can you hear me coming?/ Eminem, this beat is absolutely disgusting/ It's probably got diseases on it."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly