Dr. Dre Falls Into Coma in 'I Need a Doctor' Video Ft. Eminem
Dr. Dre has a horrific car accident in a music video for his latest single "I Need a Doctor". Starting with a montage of his music career spanning from his N.W.A., Death Row and Aftermath days, the video follows him speeding on a freeway and then losing his control over the vehicle.
Later, he is found on a life support with Eminem visiting him and begging him to come back to life. In his angry rap style, the Slim Shady talks about how much the Doc has meant to him, recalling how the producer became the one who believed in him while nobody did. The song's producer Alex da Kid is among the medical team who treat Dre, and Skylar Grey who sings on the hook appears as a ghostly figure.
The song peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 100 and will appear in Dr. Dre's new album "Detox". Its music video is directed by Allan Hughes and pays tribute to Dre's late music partners like Tupac Shakur and Eric Wright aka Easy-E.
More Dr. Dre News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie