First Official Look at James Franco in 'Rise of the Apes'
After "127 Hours", one of James Franco's next films is a potential blockbuster "Caesar: Rise of the Apes". Now the first official image of him in the "Planet of the Apes" prequel has popped up, giving a look at the actor as young scientist Will Rodman.
Franco's character becomes a crucial figure in the war between humans and apes after he makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. The story is set in contemporary San Francisco.
Andy Serkis is cast as Caesar, the intelligent chimpanzee that will provoke the revolt against human, while John Lithgow and Freida Pinto play Franco's Alzheimer's-stricken father and primatologist Caroline respectively. Tom Felton is additionally cast in the film.
Rupert Wyatt serves as a director for "Rise of the Apes" which is going to be dropped by 20th Century Fox in theaters across the U.S. on November 23. Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver write the script for the action sci-fi movie.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked