First Official Look at James Franco in 'Rise of the Apes'
After "127 Hours", one of James Franco's next films is a potential blockbuster "Caesar: Rise of the Apes". Now the first official image of him in the "Planet of the Apes" prequel has popped up, giving a look at the actor as young scientist Will Rodman.
Franco's character becomes a crucial figure in the war between humans and apes after he makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. The story is set in contemporary San Francisco.
Andy Serkis is cast as Caesar, the intelligent chimpanzee that will provoke the revolt against human, while John Lithgow and Freida Pinto play Franco's Alzheimer's-stricken father and primatologist Caroline respectively. Tom Felton is additionally cast in the film.
Rupert Wyatt serves as a director for "Rise of the Apes" which is going to be dropped by 20th Century Fox in theaters across the U.S. on November 23. Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver write the script for the action sci-fi movie.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?