First Official Look at James Franco in 'Rise of the Apes'
After "127 Hours", one of James Franco's next films is a potential blockbuster "Caesar: Rise of the Apes". Now the first official image of him in the "Planet of the Apes" prequel has popped up, giving a look at the actor as young scientist Will Rodman.
Franco's character becomes a crucial figure in the war between humans and apes after he makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. The story is set in contemporary San Francisco.
Andy Serkis is cast as Caesar, the intelligent chimpanzee that will provoke the revolt against human, while John Lithgow and Freida Pinto play Franco's Alzheimer's-stricken father and primatologist Caroline respectively. Tom Felton is additionally cast in the film.
Rupert Wyatt serves as a director for "Rise of the Apes" which is going to be dropped by 20th Century Fox in theaters across the U.S. on November 23. Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver write the script for the action sci-fi movie.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set