Britney Drops Snippet of Another New Song 'How I Roll'
One by one, Britney Spears' new song from her forthcoming album "Femme Fatale" is teased. Now, Dr. Luke provides her devotees with a quick listen to her track "How I Roll" which comes from production hands of Bloodshy and Avant.
"Show your knee socks/ With tequila on the rocks/ Til you make your body pops/ To the speakers," she sings in the track. Although the songs that have been teased seem to be dance tracks, "there are [still] a few mid tempos [in the album] that could be considered ballads."
Britney is never far from controversy, and she has caused quite a buzz with this studio project which is due in the U.S. on March 29. Just to name some, she sent her fans into frenzy with a series of super-short teasers leading to the video premiere of "Hold It Against Me" and then she sparked debate with the product placement music video.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered