Britney Drops Snippet of Another New Song 'How I Roll'
One by one, Britney Spears' new song from her forthcoming album "Femme Fatale" is teased. Now, Dr. Luke provides her devotees with a quick listen to her track "How I Roll" which comes from production hands of Bloodshy and Avant.
"Show your knee socks/ With tequila on the rocks/ Til you make your body pops/ To the speakers," she sings in the track. Although the songs that have been teased seem to be dance tracks, "there are [still] a few mid tempos [in the album] that could be considered ballads."
Britney is never far from controversy, and she has caused quite a buzz with this studio project which is due in the U.S. on March 29. Just to name some, she sent her fans into frenzy with a series of super-short teasers leading to the video premiere of "Hold It Against Me" and then she sparked debate with the product placement music video.
More Britney Spears News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny