Britney Drops Snippet of Another New Song 'How I Roll'
One by one, Britney Spears' new song from her forthcoming album "Femme Fatale" is teased. Now, Dr. Luke provides her devotees with a quick listen to her track "How I Roll" which comes from production hands of Bloodshy and Avant.
"Show your knee socks/ With tequila on the rocks/ Til you make your body pops/ To the speakers," she sings in the track. Although the songs that have been teased seem to be dance tracks, "there are [still] a few mid tempos [in the album] that could be considered ballads."
Britney is never far from controversy, and she has caused quite a buzz with this studio project which is due in the U.S. on March 29. Just to name some, she sent her fans into frenzy with a series of super-short teasers leading to the video premiere of "Hold It Against Me" and then she sparked debate with the product placement music video.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance