Britney Drops Snippet of Another New Song 'How I Roll'
One by one, Britney Spears' new song from her forthcoming album "Femme Fatale" is teased. Now, Dr. Luke provides her devotees with a quick listen to her track "How I Roll" which comes from production hands of Bloodshy and Avant.
"Show your knee socks/ With tequila on the rocks/ Til you make your body pops/ To the speakers," she sings in the track. Although the songs that have been teased seem to be dance tracks, "there are [still] a few mid tempos [in the album] that could be considered ballads."
Britney is never far from controversy, and she has caused quite a buzz with this studio project which is due in the U.S. on March 29. Just to name some, she sent her fans into frenzy with a series of super-short teasers leading to the video premiere of "Hold It Against Me" and then she sparked debate with the product placement music video.
More Britney Spears News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift