Behind the Scenes of Robert Pattinson's New Photo Shoot for Vanity Fair
Robert Pattinson will once again be featured on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. The British actor has conducted a photo session with legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz and several behind-the-scene pictures have landed online.
In one image, he is seen wearing an all-black outfit. He later dons a white shirt and black hat in some other shots which feature him posing with a backdrop of what looks like a lake. Another photo, meanwhile, has him wearing a more formal attire with a black suit and matching tie.
According to reports, Robert will indeed be seen wearing a hat on the cover of Vanity Fair's April issue which will be published on March 3. Gossip Cop additionally says that he will be seen posing alongside an alligator, which the actor encountered while shooting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" in Louisiana.
This will be Robert's fourth year in a row appearing in Vanity Fair. In 2008, he and his "Twilight" cast mates did a shoot for the publication. He later appeared on the cover of the December 2009 edition, and the November 2009 and March 2010 issues of Italian Vanity Fair.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie