Behind the Scenes of Robert Pattinson's New Photo Shoot for Vanity Fair
Robert Pattinson will once again be featured on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. The British actor has conducted a photo session with legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz and several behind-the-scene pictures have landed online.
In one image, he is seen wearing an all-black outfit. He later dons a white shirt and black hat in some other shots which feature him posing with a backdrop of what looks like a lake. Another photo, meanwhile, has him wearing a more formal attire with a black suit and matching tie.
According to reports, Robert will indeed be seen wearing a hat on the cover of Vanity Fair's April issue which will be published on March 3. Gossip Cop additionally says that he will be seen posing alongside an alligator, which the actor encountered while shooting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" in Louisiana.
This will be Robert's fourth year in a row appearing in Vanity Fair. In 2008, he and his "Twilight" cast mates did a shoot for the publication. He later appeared on the cover of the December 2009 edition, and the November 2009 and March 2010 issues of Italian Vanity Fair.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly