Behind the Scenes of Robert Pattinson's New Photo Shoot for Vanity Fair
Robert Pattinson will once again be featured on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. The British actor has conducted a photo session with legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz and several behind-the-scene pictures have landed online.
In one image, he is seen wearing an all-black outfit. He later dons a white shirt and black hat in some other shots which feature him posing with a backdrop of what looks like a lake. Another photo, meanwhile, has him wearing a more formal attire with a black suit and matching tie.
According to reports, Robert will indeed be seen wearing a hat on the cover of Vanity Fair's April issue which will be published on March 3. Gossip Cop additionally says that he will be seen posing alongside an alligator, which the actor encountered while shooting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" in Louisiana.
This will be Robert's fourth year in a row appearing in Vanity Fair. In 2008, he and his "Twilight" cast mates did a shoot for the publication. He later appeared on the cover of the December 2009 edition, and the November 2009 and March 2010 issues of Italian Vanity Fair.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video