'Survivor: Redemption Island' Episode 3: Stephanie Plans Biggest Blindside
Next week on "Survivor: Redemption Island", there will be a so-called "biggest blindside ever" which is planned by Stephanie. The 26-year-old waitress enthusiastically talks about it with Russell. While Stephanie is ecstatic with her plan, Andrea is on the other hand pissed off with something her pals did.
Matt is the latest contestant who has been voted out in this latest installment of "Survivor" franchise. The 22-year-old pre-med student has his name written down in February 23 episode titled "You Own My Vote". Upon learning his fate, he simply said, "Good work guys, my goodness. Have fun."
New rules are applied in this "Redemption Island" season. The voted-off castaway would not immediately go home. Instead, he or she would be sent to an island where they live alone, wait until the next one is voted off and prepare for a duel for a chance to get back in the game.
Next episode is set to air March 2.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'