'Survivor: Redemption Island' Episode 3: Stephanie Plans Biggest Blindside
Next week on "Survivor: Redemption Island", there will be a so-called "biggest blindside ever" which is planned by Stephanie. The 26-year-old waitress enthusiastically talks about it with Russell. While Stephanie is ecstatic with her plan, Andrea is on the other hand pissed off with something her pals did.
Matt is the latest contestant who has been voted out in this latest installment of "Survivor" franchise. The 22-year-old pre-med student has his name written down in February 23 episode titled "You Own My Vote". Upon learning his fate, he simply said, "Good work guys, my goodness. Have fun."
New rules are applied in this "Redemption Island" season. The voted-off castaway would not immediately go home. Instead, he or she would be sent to an island where they live alone, wait until the next one is voted off and prepare for a duel for a chance to get back in the game.
Next episode is set to air March 2.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7