'Survivor: Redemption Island' Episode 3: Stephanie Plans Biggest Blindside
Next week on "Survivor: Redemption Island", there will be a so-called "biggest blindside ever" which is planned by Stephanie. The 26-year-old waitress enthusiastically talks about it with Russell. While Stephanie is ecstatic with her plan, Andrea is on the other hand pissed off with something her pals did.
Matt is the latest contestant who has been voted out in this latest installment of "Survivor" franchise. The 22-year-old pre-med student has his name written down in February 23 episode titled "You Own My Vote". Upon learning his fate, he simply said, "Good work guys, my goodness. Have fun."
New rules are applied in this "Redemption Island" season. The voted-off castaway would not immediately go home. Instead, he or she would be sent to an island where they live alone, wait until the next one is voted off and prepare for a duel for a chance to get back in the game.
Next episode is set to air March 2.
More Survivor News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival