'Survivor: Redemption Island' Episode 3: Stephanie Plans Biggest Blindside
Next week on "Survivor: Redemption Island", there will be a so-called "biggest blindside ever" which is planned by Stephanie. The 26-year-old waitress enthusiastically talks about it with Russell. While Stephanie is ecstatic with her plan, Andrea is on the other hand pissed off with something her pals did.
Matt is the latest contestant who has been voted out in this latest installment of "Survivor" franchise. The 22-year-old pre-med student has his name written down in February 23 episode titled "You Own My Vote". Upon learning his fate, he simply said, "Good work guys, my goodness. Have fun."
New rules are applied in this "Redemption Island" season. The voted-off castaway would not immediately go home. Instead, he or she would be sent to an island where they live alone, wait until the next one is voted off and prepare for a duel for a chance to get back in the game.
Next episode is set to air March 2.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed