First Look at Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams in Terrence Malick's New Film
Terrence Malick has given away a sneak peek to his next top-secret project. The first official image from the romantic film has been debuted via The Hollywood Reporter, featuring Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams with the background of a field.
The pair sport somber expression, but somehow show natural affection with their gesture. There is still no word on their roles, but the still hints that their characters are romantically linked. Javier Bardem, Barry Pepper, Olga Kurylenko and Rachel Weisz are also cast in the film with Bardem and Pepper reportedly portraying priests.
Plotline and release date of the untitled Terrence Malick project are not known either. In the meantime, another film from Malick, "The Tree of Life" starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, will hit U.S. theaters on May 27.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum