First Look at Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams in Terrence Malick's New Film
Terrence Malick has given away a sneak peek to his next top-secret project. The first official image from the romantic film has been debuted via The Hollywood Reporter, featuring Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams with the background of a field.
The pair sport somber expression, but somehow show natural affection with their gesture. There is still no word on their roles, but the still hints that their characters are romantically linked. Javier Bardem, Barry Pepper, Olga Kurylenko and Rachel Weisz are also cast in the film with Bardem and Pepper reportedly portraying priests.
Plotline and release date of the untitled Terrence Malick project are not known either. In the meantime, another film from Malick, "The Tree of Life" starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, will hit U.S. theaters on May 27.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?