First Look at Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams in Terrence Malick's New Film
Terrence Malick has given away a sneak peek to his next top-secret project. The first official image from the romantic film has been debuted via The Hollywood Reporter, featuring Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams with the background of a field.
The pair sport somber expression, but somehow show natural affection with their gesture. There is still no word on their roles, but the still hints that their characters are romantically linked. Javier Bardem, Barry Pepper, Olga Kurylenko and Rachel Weisz are also cast in the film with Bardem and Pepper reportedly portraying priests.
Plotline and release date of the untitled Terrence Malick project are not known either. In the meantime, another film from Malick, "The Tree of Life" starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, will hit U.S. theaters on May 27.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'