First Look at Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams in Terrence Malick's New Film
Terrence Malick has given away a sneak peek to his next top-secret project. The first official image from the romantic film has been debuted via The Hollywood Reporter, featuring Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams with the background of a field.
The pair sport somber expression, but somehow show natural affection with their gesture. There is still no word on their roles, but the still hints that their characters are romantically linked. Javier Bardem, Barry Pepper, Olga Kurylenko and Rachel Weisz are also cast in the film with Bardem and Pepper reportedly portraying priests.
Plotline and release date of the untitled Terrence Malick project are not known either. In the meantime, another film from Malick, "The Tree of Life" starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, will hit U.S. theaters on May 27.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance