Michael Bay Pitches 'Zombies vs Robots' Fight
Michael Bay is going to make a film which combines sci-fi and horror. Deadline Hollywood reports Sony Pictures has acquired rights to adapt IDW's comic book titled "Zombies vs Robots" into a feature film with the "Transformers" director producing.
Brad Fuller, Andrew Form, Dave Alpert and Rick Jacobs also join Bay as the producers, while Ted Adams will be executive producing. The story centers on a young girl who is the last survivor on earth. She is protected by a group of robots from a pack of zombies that are intelligent and evolved.
Deadline has not gotten words on who will direct the upcoming movie. In the meantime, JT Petty has used the Ashley Wood/Chris Ryall-created comic as the basis for a spec script called "Inherit the Earth".
Michael Bay has finished filming "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" which was shot in 3-D and will head into U.S. cinemas on July 1. He additionally produced action sci-fi thriller "I Am Number Four" starring Alex Pettyfer.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna