Hallmark Announces 'William & Kate: A Royal Love Story'
Lifetime is not the only channel aiming to cash in on Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding this April. Hallmark has announced that they are fast-tracking a TV movie about the royal couple with the title "William & Kate: A Royal Love Story".
"The love story of Prince William and Kate Middleton, which will culminate April 29, 2011, in the biggest royal wedding since Charles and Diana, chronicles the pair as young students at St. Andrews, William's Army training at Sandhurst Military Academy, their break-up, reunification, engagement and planning of royal nuptials, and advice from William's grandmother, the Queen," said Hallmark senior VP original programming Barbara Fisher.
Linda Yellen, who executive produced CBS' 1982 documentary "The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana", wrote and will produce the biopic. Hallmark is set to release it on August 13 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, Lifetime's movie, "William & Kate", stars Nico Evers-Swindell as Prince William and Camilla Luddington as Kate Middleton. It will air around the time of the wedding in London.
More Prince William News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci