Guys of 'Vampire Diaries', 'Skins' and More Pose for GQ
GQ March issue presents "the latest wave in American style" and hires the blooming stars of TV shows. "The Vampire Diaries" guys like Michael Trevino and Steven R. McQueen modeled for T by Alexander Wang who has gained popularity within the fashion industry with his casual anti-fit collections.
In another spread, cast of controversial MTV series "Skins" wore the designs of Warriors of Radness who was one of GQ's Best New Menswear Designers in America competition finalists. "Whenever I'm looking for fresh ideas, I call up friends, and I'm like, 'Hey, man, can I snag your photo album from '86?' I always know those will be packed with a bunch of badass guys with blond hair and bright wet suits," the designer told GQ.
The GQ portfolio also includes the casts of "Friday Night Lights", "Mad Men", "Community" and "Treme". The stars of "Mad Men" in particular were dressed in suits that match the show's theme. Designer Kirk Miller of Miller's Oath said of his influences, "My father really enjoyed clothing; it was his passion. One of our first trips was to London to see his tailor and shoemaker. I think I was 8. At the time, I figured everyone probably did that with their dad."
More Michael Trevino News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune