Guys of 'Vampire Diaries', 'Skins' and More Pose for GQ
GQ March issue presents "the latest wave in American style" and hires the blooming stars of TV shows. "The Vampire Diaries" guys like Michael Trevino and Steven R. McQueen modeled for T by Alexander Wang who has gained popularity within the fashion industry with his casual anti-fit collections.
In another spread, cast of controversial MTV series "Skins" wore the designs of Warriors of Radness who was one of GQ's Best New Menswear Designers in America competition finalists. "Whenever I'm looking for fresh ideas, I call up friends, and I'm like, 'Hey, man, can I snag your photo album from '86?' I always know those will be packed with a bunch of badass guys with blond hair and bright wet suits," the designer told GQ.
The GQ portfolio also includes the casts of "Friday Night Lights", "Mad Men", "Community" and "Treme". The stars of "Mad Men" in particular were dressed in suits that match the show's theme. Designer Kirk Miller of Miller's Oath said of his influences, "My father really enjoyed clothing; it was his passion. One of our first trips was to London to see his tailor and shoemaker. I think I was 8. At the time, I figured everyone probably did that with their dad."
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2