Guys of 'Vampire Diaries', 'Skins' and More Pose for GQ
GQ March issue presents "the latest wave in American style" and hires the blooming stars of TV shows. "The Vampire Diaries" guys like Michael Trevino and Steven R. McQueen modeled for T by Alexander Wang who has gained popularity within the fashion industry with his casual anti-fit collections.
In another spread, cast of controversial MTV series "Skins" wore the designs of Warriors of Radness who was one of GQ's Best New Menswear Designers in America competition finalists. "Whenever I'm looking for fresh ideas, I call up friends, and I'm like, 'Hey, man, can I snag your photo album from '86?' I always know those will be packed with a bunch of badass guys with blond hair and bright wet suits," the designer told GQ.
The GQ portfolio also includes the casts of "Friday Night Lights", "Mad Men", "Community" and "Treme". The stars of "Mad Men" in particular were dressed in suits that match the show's theme. Designer Kirk Miller of Miller's Oath said of his influences, "My father really enjoyed clothing; it was his passion. One of our first trips was to London to see his tailor and shoemaker. I think I was 8. At the time, I figured everyone probably did that with their dad."
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef