Video Premiere: Linkin Park's 'Burning in the Skies'
Linkin Park bring a huge explosion in a music video for their latest single "Burning in the Skies", and the clip focuses on what random people were doing before it happens. It sees some youngsters spending the night in a home party and a middle-aged man grieving over the loss of his loved one among other scenes.
"Burning in the Skies" is the third single taken from Linkin Park's 2010 studio album "A Thousand Suns" with a music video directed by Joe Hahn. "I'm swimming in the smoke of bridges I have burned/ So don't apologize I'm losing what I don't deserve," Chester Bennington sings.
The band are currently on tour across North America. Beside promoting their album, they also use the gig to raise funds for charity. $1 from each ticket purchased by fans will go to the band's Music for Relief initiative, which benefits victims of natural disasters and spreads awareness about issues like global warming.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences