Video Premiere: Linkin Park's 'Burning in the Skies'
Linkin Park bring a huge explosion in a music video for their latest single "Burning in the Skies", and the clip focuses on what random people were doing before it happens. It sees some youngsters spending the night in a home party and a middle-aged man grieving over the loss of his loved one among other scenes.
"Burning in the Skies" is the third single taken from Linkin Park's 2010 studio album "A Thousand Suns" with a music video directed by Joe Hahn. "I'm swimming in the smoke of bridges I have burned/ So don't apologize I'm losing what I don't deserve," Chester Bennington sings.
The band are currently on tour across North America. Beside promoting their album, they also use the gig to raise funds for charity. $1 from each ticket purchased by fans will go to the band's Music for Relief initiative, which benefits victims of natural disasters and spreads awareness about issues like global warming.
Linkin Park's "Burning in the Skies" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance