Video Premiere: Linkin Park's 'Burning in the Skies'
Linkin Park bring a huge explosion in a music video for their latest single "Burning in the Skies", and the clip focuses on what random people were doing before it happens. It sees some youngsters spending the night in a home party and a middle-aged man grieving over the loss of his loved one among other scenes.
"Burning in the Skies" is the third single taken from Linkin Park's 2010 studio album "A Thousand Suns" with a music video directed by Joe Hahn. "I'm swimming in the smoke of bridges I have burned/ So don't apologize I'm losing what I don't deserve," Chester Bennington sings.
The band are currently on tour across North America. Beside promoting their album, they also use the gig to raise funds for charity. $1 from each ticket purchased by fans will go to the band's Music for Relief initiative, which benefits victims of natural disasters and spreads awareness about issues like global warming.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role