Video Premiere: Linkin Park's 'Burning in the Skies'
Linkin Park bring a huge explosion in a music video for their latest single "Burning in the Skies", and the clip focuses on what random people were doing before it happens. It sees some youngsters spending the night in a home party and a middle-aged man grieving over the loss of his loved one among other scenes.
"Burning in the Skies" is the third single taken from Linkin Park's 2010 studio album "A Thousand Suns" with a music video directed by Joe Hahn. "I'm swimming in the smoke of bridges I have burned/ So don't apologize I'm losing what I don't deserve," Chester Bennington sings.
The band are currently on tour across North America. Beside promoting their album, they also use the gig to raise funds for charity. $1 from each ticket purchased by fans will go to the band's Music for Relief initiative, which benefits victims of natural disasters and spreads awareness about issues like global warming.
Linkin Park's "Burning in the Skies" music video
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name