Video Premiere: Linkin Park's 'Burning in the Skies'
Linkin Park bring a huge explosion in a music video for their latest single "Burning in the Skies", and the clip focuses on what random people were doing before it happens. It sees some youngsters spending the night in a home party and a middle-aged man grieving over the loss of his loved one among other scenes.
"Burning in the Skies" is the third single taken from Linkin Park's 2010 studio album "A Thousand Suns" with a music video directed by Joe Hahn. "I'm swimming in the smoke of bridges I have burned/ So don't apologize I'm losing what I don't deserve," Chester Bennington sings.
The band are currently on tour across North America. Beside promoting their album, they also use the gig to raise funds for charity. $1 from each ticket purchased by fans will go to the band's Music for Relief initiative, which benefits victims of natural disasters and spreads awareness about issues like global warming.
More Linkin Park News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake