Video: Natalie Portman Gets Naughty in New Miss Dior Cherie Commercial
Natalie Portman has teamed up with Sofia Coppola to film a TV commercial for Miss Dior Cherie, a perfume by Christian Dior, and the video has now landed online. It features the actress in a Parisian apartment where she hooks up with "Tetro" star Alden Ehrenreich.
In other scenes, the currently pregnant star lets her dress unzipped and takes a bath while wearing sunglasses. Used as a soundtrack in the video is a song by Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin titled "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus".
This Natalie Portman-starring ad is Sofia Coppola's second time working with Dior. The Oscar-nominated director has shot a commercial for the same fragrance back in 2008. Next, Portman's "Black Swan" co-star Vincent Cassel will be seen in an ad for Yves Saint Laurent's perfume La Nuit de L'Homme directed by the film's helmer Darren Aronofsky.
More Natalie Portman News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle