Video: Natalie Portman Gets Naughty in New Miss Dior Cherie Commercial
Natalie Portman has teamed up with Sofia Coppola to film a TV commercial for Miss Dior Cherie, a perfume by Christian Dior, and the video has now landed online. It features the actress in a Parisian apartment where she hooks up with "Tetro" star Alden Ehrenreich.
In other scenes, the currently pregnant star lets her dress unzipped and takes a bath while wearing sunglasses. Used as a soundtrack in the video is a song by Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin titled "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus".
This Natalie Portman-starring ad is Sofia Coppola's second time working with Dior. The Oscar-nominated director has shot a commercial for the same fragrance back in 2008. Next, Portman's "Black Swan" co-star Vincent Cassel will be seen in an ad for Yves Saint Laurent's perfume La Nuit de L'Homme directed by the film's helmer Darren Aronofsky.
More Natalie Portman News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings