Video: Natalie Portman Gets Naughty in New Miss Dior Cherie Commercial
Natalie Portman has teamed up with Sofia Coppola to film a TV commercial for Miss Dior Cherie, a perfume by Christian Dior, and the video has now landed online. It features the actress in a Parisian apartment where she hooks up with "Tetro" star Alden Ehrenreich.
In other scenes, the currently pregnant star lets her dress unzipped and takes a bath while wearing sunglasses. Used as a soundtrack in the video is a song by Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin titled "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus".
This Natalie Portman-starring ad is Sofia Coppola's second time working with Dior. The Oscar-nominated director has shot a commercial for the same fragrance back in 2008. Next, Portman's "Black Swan" co-star Vincent Cassel will be seen in an ad for Yves Saint Laurent's perfume La Nuit de L'Homme directed by the film's helmer Darren Aronofsky.
More Natalie Portman News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill