Video: Natalie Portman Gets Naughty in New Miss Dior Cherie Commercial
Natalie Portman has teamed up with Sofia Coppola to film a TV commercial for Miss Dior Cherie, a perfume by Christian Dior, and the video has now landed online. It features the actress in a Parisian apartment where she hooks up with "Tetro" star Alden Ehrenreich.
In other scenes, the currently pregnant star lets her dress unzipped and takes a bath while wearing sunglasses. Used as a soundtrack in the video is a song by Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin titled "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus".
This Natalie Portman-starring ad is Sofia Coppola's second time working with Dior. The Oscar-nominated director has shot a commercial for the same fragrance back in 2008. Next, Portman's "Black Swan" co-star Vincent Cassel will be seen in an ad for Yves Saint Laurent's perfume La Nuit de L'Homme directed by the film's helmer Darren Aronofsky.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China