Video: Natalie Portman Gets Naughty in New Miss Dior Cherie Commercial
Natalie Portman has teamed up with Sofia Coppola to film a TV commercial for Miss Dior Cherie, a perfume by Christian Dior, and the video has now landed online. It features the actress in a Parisian apartment where she hooks up with "Tetro" star Alden Ehrenreich.
In other scenes, the currently pregnant star lets her dress unzipped and takes a bath while wearing sunglasses. Used as a soundtrack in the video is a song by Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin titled "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus".
This Natalie Portman-starring ad is Sofia Coppola's second time working with Dior. The Oscar-nominated director has shot a commercial for the same fragrance back in 2008. Next, Portman's "Black Swan" co-star Vincent Cassel will be seen in an ad for Yves Saint Laurent's perfume La Nuit de L'Homme directed by the film's helmer Darren Aronofsky.
More Natalie Portman News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered