Pregnant With Her First Child, Alyssa Milano Seeks Parenting Advice Online
Alyssa Milano is having a bun in the oven. After getting married to Creative Artists Agency agent David Bugliari for around one and a half year, the movie beauty is finally expecting her first child with her CAA husband now, and she "couldn't be happier" with that.
"Yes, it's true," Milano confirmed to her Twitter followers. "Thank you for your warm wishes and love!" The soon-to-be mom added, "I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of well wishes! I'm reading each one w/ big chunky tears in my eyes."
The 38-year-old "Hall Pass" actress is due this fall. In preparing for her motherhood, she asked her devotees, "Hey Twitter mommies, any good pregnancy/parenting twitter accounts you can recommend? I'm going to make a list..."
Before dating and tying the knot with David Bugliari, Alyssa Milano was previously engaged to Scott Wolf and once romantically linked to Brian Krause, Justin Timberlake and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst.
More Alyssa Milano News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch