Pregnant With Her First Child, Alyssa Milano Seeks Parenting Advice Online
Alyssa Milano is having a bun in the oven. After getting married to Creative Artists Agency agent David Bugliari for around one and a half year, the movie beauty is finally expecting her first child with her CAA husband now, and she "couldn't be happier" with that.
"Yes, it's true," Milano confirmed to her Twitter followers. "Thank you for your warm wishes and love!" The soon-to-be mom added, "I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of well wishes! I'm reading each one w/ big chunky tears in my eyes."
The 38-year-old "Hall Pass" actress is due this fall. In preparing for her motherhood, she asked her devotees, "Hey Twitter mommies, any good pregnancy/parenting twitter accounts you can recommend? I'm going to make a list..."
Before dating and tying the knot with David Bugliari, Alyssa Milano was previously engaged to Scott Wolf and once romantically linked to Brian Krause, Justin Timberlake and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'