Pregnant With Her First Child, Alyssa Milano Seeks Parenting Advice Online
Alyssa Milano is having a bun in the oven. After getting married to Creative Artists Agency agent David Bugliari for around one and a half year, the movie beauty is finally expecting her first child with her CAA husband now, and she "couldn't be happier" with that.
"Yes, it's true," Milano confirmed to her Twitter followers. "Thank you for your warm wishes and love!" The soon-to-be mom added, "I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of well wishes! I'm reading each one w/ big chunky tears in my eyes."
The 38-year-old "Hall Pass" actress is due this fall. In preparing for her motherhood, she asked her devotees, "Hey Twitter mommies, any good pregnancy/parenting twitter accounts you can recommend? I'm going to make a list..."
Before dating and tying the knot with David Bugliari, Alyssa Milano was previously engaged to Scott Wolf and once romantically linked to Brian Krause, Justin Timberlake and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight