Pregnant With Her First Child, Alyssa Milano Seeks Parenting Advice Online
Alyssa Milano is having a bun in the oven. After getting married to Creative Artists Agency agent David Bugliari for around one and a half year, the movie beauty is finally expecting her first child with her CAA husband now, and she "couldn't be happier" with that.
"Yes, it's true," Milano confirmed to her Twitter followers. "Thank you for your warm wishes and love!" The soon-to-be mom added, "I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of well wishes! I'm reading each one w/ big chunky tears in my eyes."
The 38-year-old "Hall Pass" actress is due this fall. In preparing for her motherhood, she asked her devotees, "Hey Twitter mommies, any good pregnancy/parenting twitter accounts you can recommend? I'm going to make a list..."
Before dating and tying the knot with David Bugliari, Alyssa Milano was previously engaged to Scott Wolf and once romantically linked to Brian Krause, Justin Timberlake and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival