Ted Williams Scores Reality Show, Movie and Book Deal
Ted Williams is going full throttle with his newfound fame. The Golden Voice, whose talent was discovered only last month, has scored not only a reality show but also a movie and book deal.
The show, according to his representative, will start shooting in two weeks and will follow Ted as he battles to rebuild his career and personal life. It also traces back his days as a promising radio presenter who later went homeless. The show would be called "Second Chances at Life" and shot at three different locations, Brooklyn (his hometown), Ohio (where he went homeless for years) and Los Angeles (where he's starting a new and better life).
"Second Chances" is a deal with a "major network" and it should be signed within "a few days". In fact, the producers have planned a second season where other talented homeless people who need a second chance would be introduced.
The same entertainment company that represents Ted reportedly is also planning a movie and a book about his life, but detail is scarce.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding