Ted Williams Scores Reality Show, Movie and Book Deal
Ted Williams is going full throttle with his newfound fame. The Golden Voice, whose talent was discovered only last month, has scored not only a reality show but also a movie and book deal.
The show, according to his representative, will start shooting in two weeks and will follow Ted as he battles to rebuild his career and personal life. It also traces back his days as a promising radio presenter who later went homeless. The show would be called "Second Chances at Life" and shot at three different locations, Brooklyn (his hometown), Ohio (where he went homeless for years) and Los Angeles (where he's starting a new and better life).
"Second Chances" is a deal with a "major network" and it should be signed within "a few days". In fact, the producers have planned a second season where other talented homeless people who need a second chance would be introduced.
The same entertainment company that represents Ted reportedly is also planning a movie and a book about his life, but detail is scarce.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos