Ted Williams Scores Reality Show, Movie and Book Deal
Ted Williams is going full throttle with his newfound fame. The Golden Voice, whose talent was discovered only last month, has scored not only a reality show but also a movie and book deal.
The show, according to his representative, will start shooting in two weeks and will follow Ted as he battles to rebuild his career and personal life. It also traces back his days as a promising radio presenter who later went homeless. The show would be called "Second Chances at Life" and shot at three different locations, Brooklyn (his hometown), Ohio (where he went homeless for years) and Los Angeles (where he's starting a new and better life).
"Second Chances" is a deal with a "major network" and it should be signed within "a few days". In fact, the producers have planned a second season where other talented homeless people who need a second chance would be introduced.
The same entertainment company that represents Ted reportedly is also planning a movie and a book about his life, but detail is scarce.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...