Ted Williams Scores Reality Show, Movie and Book Deal
Ted Williams is going full throttle with his newfound fame. The Golden Voice, whose talent was discovered only last month, has scored not only a reality show but also a movie and book deal.
The show, according to his representative, will start shooting in two weeks and will follow Ted as he battles to rebuild his career and personal life. It also traces back his days as a promising radio presenter who later went homeless. The show would be called "Second Chances at Life" and shot at three different locations, Brooklyn (his hometown), Ohio (where he went homeless for years) and Los Angeles (where he's starting a new and better life).
"Second Chances" is a deal with a "major network" and it should be signed within "a few days". In fact, the producers have planned a second season where other talented homeless people who need a second chance would be introduced.
The same entertainment company that represents Ted reportedly is also planning a movie and a book about his life, but detail is scarce.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit