Ted Williams Scores Reality Show, Movie and Book Deal
Ted Williams is going full throttle with his newfound fame. The Golden Voice, whose talent was discovered only last month, has scored not only a reality show but also a movie and book deal.
The show, according to his representative, will start shooting in two weeks and will follow Ted as he battles to rebuild his career and personal life. It also traces back his days as a promising radio presenter who later went homeless. The show would be called "Second Chances at Life" and shot at three different locations, Brooklyn (his hometown), Ohio (where he went homeless for years) and Los Angeles (where he's starting a new and better life).
"Second Chances" is a deal with a "major network" and it should be signed within "a few days". In fact, the producers have planned a second season where other talented homeless people who need a second chance would be introduced.
The same entertainment company that represents Ted reportedly is also planning a movie and a book about his life, but detail is scarce.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama