Daniel Radcliffe Gets Cautious in New 'Woman in Black' Photo
A new picture from Daniel Radcliffe's next starring film "The Woman in Black" has been debuted, giving another look at the "Harry Potter" star. Looking more mature in a black waistcoat, white shirt and tie, the 21-year-old Brit is seemingly cautious of something as he holds an axe in a firm grip.
In this horror film, Radcliffe plays a young lawyer named Arthur Kipps, who is ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps soon begins to uncover the terrible secrets of the house and village.
Jane Goldman writes the script for "The Woman in Black". "Jane Goldman's script is beautifully written - both tender and terrifying in equal measure," Radcliffe has said. "I am incredibly excited to be part of 'The Woman in Black'."
Ciaran Hinds and Janet McTeer also star in the film which is directed by James Watkins. The movie will be debuted in the U.K. on October 28, but has not gotten a U.S. release date.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign