Daniel Radcliffe Gets Cautious in New 'Woman in Black' Photo
A new picture from Daniel Radcliffe's next starring film "The Woman in Black" has been debuted, giving another look at the "Harry Potter" star. Looking more mature in a black waistcoat, white shirt and tie, the 21-year-old Brit is seemingly cautious of something as he holds an axe in a firm grip.
In this horror film, Radcliffe plays a young lawyer named Arthur Kipps, who is ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps soon begins to uncover the terrible secrets of the house and village.
Jane Goldman writes the script for "The Woman in Black". "Jane Goldman's script is beautifully written - both tender and terrifying in equal measure," Radcliffe has said. "I am incredibly excited to be part of 'The Woman in Black'."
Ciaran Hinds and Janet McTeer also star in the film which is directed by James Watkins. The movie will be debuted in the U.K. on October 28, but has not gotten a U.S. release date.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'