Daniel Radcliffe Gets Cautious in New 'Woman in Black' Photo
A new picture from Daniel Radcliffe's next starring film "The Woman in Black" has been debuted, giving another look at the "Harry Potter" star. Looking more mature in a black waistcoat, white shirt and tie, the 21-year-old Brit is seemingly cautious of something as he holds an axe in a firm grip.
In this horror film, Radcliffe plays a young lawyer named Arthur Kipps, who is ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps soon begins to uncover the terrible secrets of the house and village.
Jane Goldman writes the script for "The Woman in Black". "Jane Goldman's script is beautifully written - both tender and terrifying in equal measure," Radcliffe has said. "I am incredibly excited to be part of 'The Woman in Black'."
Ciaran Hinds and Janet McTeer also star in the film which is directed by James Watkins. The movie will be debuted in the U.K. on October 28, but has not gotten a U.S. release date.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered