'Being Human' 1.07 Preview: Meet Josh's Parents
"Being Human" viewers will get to see Josh's parents in the next episode. Emily and Josh return to their parents' house only to be joined by Aidan on the dinner table.
"You're going to see Josh eventually confront his family, in what is a really, really exciting episode," said show runner Jeremy Carver. "The show takes a big departure from what people are expecting-it's completely original to the American version. And it is a funny, scary, heartbreaking episode when Josh confronts his family."
Explaining further, Carver said, "You're going to see Josh further explore romance, [which] is going to make him, as most things, come directly into conflict with how much of himself to share, of his real self to share with the person that he loves, which will lead to some pretty severe consequences. I don't think Josh is smart enough to realize it yet, but you don't beat up a vampire like Marcus without consequences. So we're going to see Josh and Aidan's world collide a little more than they would like."
Also in the episode "I See Your True Colors... And That's Why I Hate You", Aidan confronts Bishop over the attack on Emily, and Sally tries to reach out to Bridget.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors