'Being Human' 1.07 Preview: Meet Josh's Parents
"Being Human" viewers will get to see Josh's parents in the next episode. Emily and Josh return to their parents' house only to be joined by Aidan on the dinner table.
"You're going to see Josh eventually confront his family, in what is a really, really exciting episode," said show runner Jeremy Carver. "The show takes a big departure from what people are expecting-it's completely original to the American version. And it is a funny, scary, heartbreaking episode when Josh confronts his family."
Explaining further, Carver said, "You're going to see Josh further explore romance, [which] is going to make him, as most things, come directly into conflict with how much of himself to share, of his real self to share with the person that he loves, which will lead to some pretty severe consequences. I don't think Josh is smart enough to realize it yet, but you don't beat up a vampire like Marcus without consequences. So we're going to see Josh and Aidan's world collide a little more than they would like."
Also in the episode "I See Your True Colors... And That's Why I Hate You", Aidan confronts Bishop over the attack on Emily, and Sally tries to reach out to Bridget.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert