Official Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o'
Britney Spears' longtime collaborator, Dr. Luke, continues to drop short snippet of her new song from upcoming album "Femme Fatale". After previewing "Inside Out", the powerhouse producer now teases "I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o".
The track comes from production hands of Max Martin and Shellback. Ryan Seacrest got the privilege to listen to the song last month, and the "American Idol" host described it as "another powerhouse single from the new album."
Led by chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me", "Femme Fatale" is slated to be made available for purchase in the United States on March 29. "We have a second song that I think we're gonna end up putting out before the album drops," Britney's manager Larry Rudolph told MTV. "I can't say with 100 percent certainty, but I think we probably will... It is a monster. It really is."
One of her confirmed featured guests in the forthcoming CD is will.i.am. With the Black Eyed Peas star, the Southern Belle has recorded not just one but two songs. The pop singer tweeted, "That's 2 bangers. We make sweet sweet music...."
More Britney Spears News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?