Official Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o'
Britney Spears' longtime collaborator, Dr. Luke, continues to drop short snippet of her new song from upcoming album "Femme Fatale". After previewing "Inside Out", the powerhouse producer now teases "I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o".
The track comes from production hands of Max Martin and Shellback. Ryan Seacrest got the privilege to listen to the song last month, and the "American Idol" host described it as "another powerhouse single from the new album."
Led by chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me", "Femme Fatale" is slated to be made available for purchase in the United States on March 29. "We have a second song that I think we're gonna end up putting out before the album drops," Britney's manager Larry Rudolph told MTV. "I can't say with 100 percent certainty, but I think we probably will... It is a monster. It really is."
One of her confirmed featured guests in the forthcoming CD is will.i.am. With the Black Eyed Peas star, the Southern Belle has recorded not just one but two songs. The pop singer tweeted, "That's 2 bangers. We make sweet sweet music...."
More Britney Spears News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group