Minnie Driver Cast as Lead Role on 'Hail Mary'
Minnie Driver will be fighting crime in CBS drama pilot "Hail Mary" which recently saw "The L Word" creator Ilene Chaiken joining as the executive producer. Driver will take the lead role as a single mom who teams up with a hustler to solve crimes as private investigators.
"Hail Mary" will be shot in Atlanta under the creative direction of Brad Siberling and using the script from Jeff Wadlow. In the production team, Chaiken joins forces with Joel Silver.
Before signing up for this pilot, Driver had circled NBC's comedy pilot "Free Agents" but the deal did not come true. She had a guest starring role on "Modern Family" and landed roles in "Conviction" and "Barney's Version".
The last time Driver was a regular of a TV show was when "The Riches" aired for two seasons in FX in 2008.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans