Minnie Driver Cast as Lead Role on 'Hail Mary'
Minnie Driver will be fighting crime in CBS drama pilot "Hail Mary" which recently saw "The L Word" creator Ilene Chaiken joining as the executive producer. Driver will take the lead role as a single mom who teams up with a hustler to solve crimes as private investigators.
"Hail Mary" will be shot in Atlanta under the creative direction of Brad Siberling and using the script from Jeff Wadlow. In the production team, Chaiken joins forces with Joel Silver.
Before signing up for this pilot, Driver had circled NBC's comedy pilot "Free Agents" but the deal did not come true. She had a guest starring role on "Modern Family" and landed roles in "Conviction" and "Barney's Version".
The last time Driver was a regular of a TV show was when "The Riches" aired for two seasons in FX in 2008.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3