Video Premiere: Hanson's 'Give a Little'
After taking a large number of people to create a spontaneous outburst of dancing on the streets in "Thinking 'Bout Somethin' " music video, Hanson now have another fun in a newly-debuted clip for their second single "Give a Little". They are jamming to the funky beat while people are dancing around the screen. In one point, they spray paint to the camera.
In the filming, "they give a little video has real life paint splattering in it, made by building a plexi glass box around the camera and filling water balloons with paint, and them throwing them at the glass in order to make them burst." Taylor Hanson shared of the said scene, "I of course volunteered for this job."
"And [I] got more than I bargained for with the first balloon exploding in my face, (tasty). Anyways, it was actually great, and I have on more than one occasion worn the clothes that were used and now covered in paint...cause well they look awesome."
"Give a Little" is lifted from Hanson's 2010 studio album "Shout It Out". "[It] is the perfect connector to the first single," Taylor told MTV. "There's this energy to it. Strangely, there's this dance theme. We're not known for our dancing, but dancing is this metaphor that's in the record."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!