GaGa Tweets Lyrics of Second Single, Films Monster Ball Documentary in NYC
Lady GaGa's first single "Born This Way" is still burning on the charts and radio stations, but the second single "Judas" might not take too long to come out. On February 21, she tweeted lyrics of the song, "I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas, Baby."
An hour later, GaGa followed it up with another post giving updates about what she did that day. "What a dream come true! Filming my HBO special of the Monsterball today, and just finished editing Born This Way video! Announcement Soon! X," she shared.
Reportedly accompanied by her dad Joe, GaGa hit New York City for the Monster Ball documentary filming on Monday, braving the winter cold only in underwear and fishnet stockings. She finished off her outlandish look with over-sized jacket and spike-studded fingerless gloves.
The Mother Monster stopped by Rivington Deli on the Lower East Side while filming the documentary which will be aired on HBO on May 7. Some reports suggested the shooting caused commotion on the street and police were called to the set to help control the crowd.
However, manager of Rivington Deli Saiful Islam told The Hollywood Reporter that GaGa's visit was relatively quiet, and there was no police showing up nearby. "Everything went smoothly," he said. "Of course some people came around the block to try to take pictures, but besides that nothing happened."
The NYC Monday filming is going to be followed by the taping of GaGa's two concerts at Madison Square Garden. Dubbed "Lady GaGa Presents the Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden", the documentary will be directed by her longtime choreographer Laurieann Gibson.
More Lady GaGa News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified