GaGa Tweets Lyrics of Second Single, Films Monster Ball Documentary in NYC
Lady GaGa's first single "Born This Way" is still burning on the charts and radio stations, but the second single "Judas" might not take too long to come out. On February 21, she tweeted lyrics of the song, "I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas, Baby."
An hour later, GaGa followed it up with another post giving updates about what she did that day. "What a dream come true! Filming my HBO special of the Monsterball today, and just finished editing Born This Way video! Announcement Soon! X," she shared.
Reportedly accompanied by her dad Joe, GaGa hit New York City for the Monster Ball documentary filming on Monday, braving the winter cold only in underwear and fishnet stockings. She finished off her outlandish look with over-sized jacket and spike-studded fingerless gloves.
The Mother Monster stopped by Rivington Deli on the Lower East Side while filming the documentary which will be aired on HBO on May 7. Some reports suggested the shooting caused commotion on the street and police were called to the set to help control the crowd.
However, manager of Rivington Deli Saiful Islam told The Hollywood Reporter that GaGa's visit was relatively quiet, and there was no police showing up nearby. "Everything went smoothly," he said. "Of course some people came around the block to try to take pictures, but besides that nothing happened."
The NYC Monday filming is going to be followed by the taping of GaGa's two concerts at Madison Square Garden. Dubbed "Lady GaGa Presents the Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden", the documentary will be directed by her longtime choreographer Laurieann Gibson.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3