'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Director's Fan Cut to Open February 25
One hundred and five minutes are not enough to comprise Justin Bieber's road to fame, thus Paramount Pictures has decided to feature 40 minutes of new footage in director's fan cut of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". This new version will grace RealD and 3D Digital Screens in theaters across the U.S. starting this Friday, February 25 for only one week.
"I realized I had an embarrassment of riches when I was I in the cutting room," director Jon Chu reasons. "This cut allows me to retain some of the best scenes from the original movie, while incorporating previously unseen footage and new material I shot during our extensive promotional tour on behalf of the movie."
The director's fan cut version will include "more of Justin's friends and hometown life, new songs and performances, and special footage shot at fan premiere's across the country." Adam Goodman, President Paramount Film Group, claims the new version will give "fans an even deeper look into Justin's life."
This concert documentary, which opened nationwide on February 11 to critical acclaim, earned $30 million in its initial weekend and earned an A plus Cinemascore from women (an A overall). A studio exec adds, "We had a solid hold this weekend. But we're looking to keep the momentum and get a 3rd weekend."
Tickets for "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" director's fan cut go on sale Tuesday at 5 P.M. PST.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic