Ryan Reynolds Snapped Filming on Motorcycle for 'Safe House'
Ryan Reynolds hit South Africa to kick off principal photography for "Safe House" and he has been pictured shooting his scene on Sunday, February 20. Donning a striped shirt topped with a green jacket, he hopped a motorcycle and rode it behind the movie's crew on De Waal Drive on Cape Town.
Beside Reynolds, another actor Denzel Washington has also been spotted on the South African set on Monday. He looks scruffy in a loose shirt as he portrays a prisoner hidden in a safe house in the movie.
The story, meanwhile, revolves around Reynolds' character as the only surviving agent of an attack on a CIA safe house. He tries to get a lethal prisoner to a second safe house before being taken out by violent forces that want them both dead.
"Safe House" will be an English-language debut from director Daniel Espinoza. Swedish actor Fares Fares, who previously worked with Espinoza in "Snabba Cash", is cast as antagonist character Emile Vargas. The action thriller is slated to arrive February 10, 2012 in the U.S.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'