Ryan Reynolds Snapped Filming on Motorcycle for 'Safe House'
Ryan Reynolds hit South Africa to kick off principal photography for "Safe House" and he has been pictured shooting his scene on Sunday, February 20. Donning a striped shirt topped with a green jacket, he hopped a motorcycle and rode it behind the movie's crew on De Waal Drive on Cape Town.
Beside Reynolds, another actor Denzel Washington has also been spotted on the South African set on Monday. He looks scruffy in a loose shirt as he portrays a prisoner hidden in a safe house in the movie.
The story, meanwhile, revolves around Reynolds' character as the only surviving agent of an attack on a CIA safe house. He tries to get a lethal prisoner to a second safe house before being taken out by violent forces that want them both dead.
"Safe House" will be an English-language debut from director Daniel Espinoza. Swedish actor Fares Fares, who previously worked with Espinoza in "Snabba Cash", is cast as antagonist character Emile Vargas. The action thriller is slated to arrive February 10, 2012 in the U.S.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson