Ryan Reynolds Snapped Filming on Motorcycle for 'Safe House'
Ryan Reynolds hit South Africa to kick off principal photography for "Safe House" and he has been pictured shooting his scene on Sunday, February 20. Donning a striped shirt topped with a green jacket, he hopped a motorcycle and rode it behind the movie's crew on De Waal Drive on Cape Town.
Beside Reynolds, another actor Denzel Washington has also been spotted on the South African set on Monday. He looks scruffy in a loose shirt as he portrays a prisoner hidden in a safe house in the movie.
The story, meanwhile, revolves around Reynolds' character as the only surviving agent of an attack on a CIA safe house. He tries to get a lethal prisoner to a second safe house before being taken out by violent forces that want them both dead.
"Safe House" will be an English-language debut from director Daniel Espinoza. Swedish actor Fares Fares, who previously worked with Espinoza in "Snabba Cash", is cast as antagonist character Emile Vargas. The action thriller is slated to arrive February 10, 2012 in the U.S.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures