Ryan Reynolds Snapped Filming on Motorcycle for 'Safe House'
Ryan Reynolds hit South Africa to kick off principal photography for "Safe House" and he has been pictured shooting his scene on Sunday, February 20. Donning a striped shirt topped with a green jacket, he hopped a motorcycle and rode it behind the movie's crew on De Waal Drive on Cape Town.
Beside Reynolds, another actor Denzel Washington has also been spotted on the South African set on Monday. He looks scruffy in a loose shirt as he portrays a prisoner hidden in a safe house in the movie.
The story, meanwhile, revolves around Reynolds' character as the only surviving agent of an attack on a CIA safe house. He tries to get a lethal prisoner to a second safe house before being taken out by violent forces that want them both dead.
"Safe House" will be an English-language debut from director Daniel Espinoza. Swedish actor Fares Fares, who previously worked with Espinoza in "Snabba Cash", is cast as antagonist character Emile Vargas. The action thriller is slated to arrive February 10, 2012 in the U.S.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split