'The Amazing Spider-Man' May Feature Huge Battle Scene With Lizards
An interesting detail from "The Amazing Spider-Man" has allegedly been revealed. BigFanBoy (via Slash Film) reports that the movie directed by Marc Webb will include a big battle scene that could be "quite memorable".
One of the primary important crew members reportedly spilled the beans that "many of the stunt actors in the film have been spending time in heavy make-up for hours on end because of a fight scene in the film where [SPOILER ALERT!] they're turning all the S.W.A.T. team guys into reptilian creatures." The site then speculates that it might be the work of The Lizard.
Rhys Ifans has been cast as a major villain and his character is reportedly Dr. Curt Connors aka The Lizard. Irrfan Khan is tapped to play another villain, Nels Van Adder, who becomes the Proto-Goblin in the comic books. Andrew Garfield takes the titular role with Emma Stone playing his love interest Gwen Stacy.
James Vanderbilt writes the script for the upcoming July 3, 2012 release. Marvel Executive producer Avi Arad recently claimed the new "Spider-Man" movie will still tie to Sam Raimi's original trilogy, saying "It's not a comeback. You have to look at it this way: Do you want to know more about The Amazing Spider-Man? This movie is going to tell stories that you didn't see in movies 1, 2, and 3."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked