'The Amazing Spider-Man' May Feature Huge Battle Scene With Lizards
An interesting detail from "The Amazing Spider-Man" has allegedly been revealed. BigFanBoy (via Slash Film) reports that the movie directed by Marc Webb will include a big battle scene that could be "quite memorable".
One of the primary important crew members reportedly spilled the beans that "many of the stunt actors in the film have been spending time in heavy make-up for hours on end because of a fight scene in the film where [SPOILER ALERT!] they're turning all the S.W.A.T. team guys into reptilian creatures." The site then speculates that it might be the work of The Lizard.
Rhys Ifans has been cast as a major villain and his character is reportedly Dr. Curt Connors aka The Lizard. Irrfan Khan is tapped to play another villain, Nels Van Adder, who becomes the Proto-Goblin in the comic books. Andrew Garfield takes the titular role with Emma Stone playing his love interest Gwen Stacy.
James Vanderbilt writes the script for the upcoming July 3, 2012 release. Marvel Executive producer Avi Arad recently claimed the new "Spider-Man" movie will still tie to Sam Raimi's original trilogy, saying "It's not a comeback. You have to look at it this way: Do you want to know more about The Amazing Spider-Man? This movie is going to tell stories that you didn't see in movies 1, 2, and 3."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018