Piers Morgan Makes Larry King a Guest to Explain Criticism
Larry King recently said his replacement Piers Morgan is not to be blamed for the rating decline post his departure from CNN talk show "Larry King Live". King said Morgan is simply oversold, adding "He's good - but he's not that dangerous." The veteran host will now have to explain his statement to Morgan's face.
King has been invited as a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Wednesday, February 23. Morgan first tweeted in response to King's criticism towards him, writing "Got a feeling we may need to discuss Larry's claim that I'm 'oversold' and 'not dangerous' " and "May have to twang those suspenders to prove how dangerous I really am..."
Later, Morgan gave a hint about his secret guest. "The secret guest has had an incredible life, on and off screen, and I suspect there will be a little tension in the air too," he wrote. In announcing King as guest, Morgan said, "I can't think of many people I'd rather interview than Larry King and I'm sure people will be fascinated by the dynamic between us, for obvious reasons."
While King criticized Morgan for interrupting his guests much, Morgan thought King is "the greatest TV interviewer of them all".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off