Piers Morgan Makes Larry King a Guest to Explain Criticism
Larry King recently said his replacement Piers Morgan is not to be blamed for the rating decline post his departure from CNN talk show "Larry King Live". King said Morgan is simply oversold, adding "He's good - but he's not that dangerous." The veteran host will now have to explain his statement to Morgan's face.
King has been invited as a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Wednesday, February 23. Morgan first tweeted in response to King's criticism towards him, writing "Got a feeling we may need to discuss Larry's claim that I'm 'oversold' and 'not dangerous' " and "May have to twang those suspenders to prove how dangerous I really am..."
Later, Morgan gave a hint about his secret guest. "The secret guest has had an incredible life, on and off screen, and I suspect there will be a little tension in the air too," he wrote. In announcing King as guest, Morgan said, "I can't think of many people I'd rather interview than Larry King and I'm sure people will be fascinated by the dynamic between us, for obvious reasons."
While King criticized Morgan for interrupting his guests much, Morgan thought King is "the greatest TV interviewer of them all".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding