Piers Morgan Makes Larry King a Guest to Explain Criticism
Larry King recently said his replacement Piers Morgan is not to be blamed for the rating decline post his departure from CNN talk show "Larry King Live". King said Morgan is simply oversold, adding "He's good - but he's not that dangerous." The veteran host will now have to explain his statement to Morgan's face.
King has been invited as a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Wednesday, February 23. Morgan first tweeted in response to King's criticism towards him, writing "Got a feeling we may need to discuss Larry's claim that I'm 'oversold' and 'not dangerous' " and "May have to twang those suspenders to prove how dangerous I really am..."
Later, Morgan gave a hint about his secret guest. "The secret guest has had an incredible life, on and off screen, and I suspect there will be a little tension in the air too," he wrote. In announcing King as guest, Morgan said, "I can't think of many people I'd rather interview than Larry King and I'm sure people will be fascinated by the dynamic between us, for obvious reasons."
While King criticized Morgan for interrupting his guests much, Morgan thought King is "the greatest TV interviewer of them all".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says