Piers Morgan Makes Larry King a Guest to Explain Criticism
Larry King recently said his replacement Piers Morgan is not to be blamed for the rating decline post his departure from CNN talk show "Larry King Live". King said Morgan is simply oversold, adding "He's good - but he's not that dangerous." The veteran host will now have to explain his statement to Morgan's face.
King has been invited as a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Wednesday, February 23. Morgan first tweeted in response to King's criticism towards him, writing "Got a feeling we may need to discuss Larry's claim that I'm 'oversold' and 'not dangerous' " and "May have to twang those suspenders to prove how dangerous I really am..."
Later, Morgan gave a hint about his secret guest. "The secret guest has had an incredible life, on and off screen, and I suspect there will be a little tension in the air too," he wrote. In announcing King as guest, Morgan said, "I can't think of many people I'd rather interview than Larry King and I'm sure people will be fascinated by the dynamic between us, for obvious reasons."
While King criticized Morgan for interrupting his guests much, Morgan thought King is "the greatest TV interviewer of them all".
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event