Piers Morgan Makes Larry King a Guest to Explain Criticism
Larry King recently said his replacement Piers Morgan is not to be blamed for the rating decline post his departure from CNN talk show "Larry King Live". King said Morgan is simply oversold, adding "He's good - but he's not that dangerous." The veteran host will now have to explain his statement to Morgan's face.
King has been invited as a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Wednesday, February 23. Morgan first tweeted in response to King's criticism towards him, writing "Got a feeling we may need to discuss Larry's claim that I'm 'oversold' and 'not dangerous' " and "May have to twang those suspenders to prove how dangerous I really am..."
Later, Morgan gave a hint about his secret guest. "The secret guest has had an incredible life, on and off screen, and I suspect there will be a little tension in the air too," he wrote. In announcing King as guest, Morgan said, "I can't think of many people I'd rather interview than Larry King and I'm sure people will be fascinated by the dynamic between us, for obvious reasons."
While King criticized Morgan for interrupting his guests much, Morgan thought King is "the greatest TV interviewer of them all".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard