Justin Bieber Cuts His Signature Hair and Debuts a More Mature Look
Justin Bieber says goodbye to his famous hair flip. The 16-year-old Canadian teen idol got it chopped, trimmed in both sides and tousled to give him a more carefree look. "@justinbieber looking foxy," so his regular hairstylist Vanessa Price tweeted.
"Thinking about getting a haircut....hmmmmmm," Bieber tweeted on his own page. According to TMZ, the pint-size artist was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look." He will turn 17 on March 1.
Beside having the haircut to give him fresh look, Bieber also did it for charity. The kind-hearted singer wrote on his own Twitter, "Yeah so it's true...i got a lil haircut...i like it...and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction. Details coming soon."
The hair that was cut from his head has been collected and will be donated to a few non-profit organizations for charity. The publication reported they got a "lock" and "are going to use it to raise money for some animal charities." It might delight Bieber since he's known as an animal lover.
While his more grown-up look has now been made available for peek on Twitter pictures posted by Vanessa and Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus, fans can get a closer look at it when his "That Should Be Me" music video is debuted - he recently filmed the visuals with the Gary LeVox-fronted country music group.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked