New 'The Hangover 2' Image Is a Meditation
Another image from "The Hangover 2" has been debuted to tide fans over the release of a teaser trailer. It features Bradley Cooper's Phil, Ed Helms' Stu and Zach Galifianakis' Alan who are sitting in meditating position. While Alan is seen focusing on his meditation, the other two guys look at their friend with confused expression.
Previously, a behind-the-scene video shows they were filming with some monks in Bangkok, Thailand. The three guys along with Justin Bartha's Doug visit the exotic country for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
"The Hangover" helmer Todd Phillips returns to the same position for the sequel which is slated for Memorial Day or May 26 release in the U.S. The first trailer for the upcoming comedy will be debuted this week and is attached to "Hall Pass" which will hit theaters across the nation on February 25.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival