New 'The Hangover 2' Image Is a Meditation
Another image from "The Hangover 2" has been debuted to tide fans over the release of a teaser trailer. It features Bradley Cooper's Phil, Ed Helms' Stu and Zach Galifianakis' Alan who are sitting in meditating position. While Alan is seen focusing on his meditation, the other two guys look at their friend with confused expression.
Previously, a behind-the-scene video shows they were filming with some monks in Bangkok, Thailand. The three guys along with Justin Bartha's Doug visit the exotic country for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
"The Hangover" helmer Todd Phillips returns to the same position for the sequel which is slated for Memorial Day or May 26 release in the U.S. The first trailer for the upcoming comedy will be debuted this week and is attached to "Hall Pass" which will hit theaters across the nation on February 25.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3