New 'The Hangover 2' Image Is a Meditation
Another image from "The Hangover 2" has been debuted to tide fans over the release of a teaser trailer. It features Bradley Cooper's Phil, Ed Helms' Stu and Zach Galifianakis' Alan who are sitting in meditating position. While Alan is seen focusing on his meditation, the other two guys look at their friend with confused expression.
Previously, a behind-the-scene video shows they were filming with some monks in Bangkok, Thailand. The three guys along with Justin Bartha's Doug visit the exotic country for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
"The Hangover" helmer Todd Phillips returns to the same position for the sequel which is slated for Memorial Day or May 26 release in the U.S. The first trailer for the upcoming comedy will be debuted this week and is attached to "Hall Pass" which will hit theaters across the nation on February 25.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences