New 'The Hangover 2' Image Is a Meditation
Another image from "The Hangover 2" has been debuted to tide fans over the release of a teaser trailer. It features Bradley Cooper's Phil, Ed Helms' Stu and Zach Galifianakis' Alan who are sitting in meditating position. While Alan is seen focusing on his meditation, the other two guys look at their friend with confused expression.
Previously, a behind-the-scene video shows they were filming with some monks in Bangkok, Thailand. The three guys along with Justin Bartha's Doug visit the exotic country for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
"The Hangover" helmer Todd Phillips returns to the same position for the sequel which is slated for Memorial Day or May 26 release in the U.S. The first trailer for the upcoming comedy will be debuted this week and is attached to "Hall Pass" which will hit theaters across the nation on February 25.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'