Mike O'Malley Denies Leaving 'Glee' for New Pilot
Although he has found a project that places him on the lead, Mike O'Malley refuses to neglect the hand that feeds him. The actor who portrays Burt Hummel on "Glee" denies that he is leaving the popular musical show despite earning a job in a FOX pilot called "Family Album", saying fans of "Glee" should not worry about Kurt's father's fate.
"I hope Burt Hummel doesn't have another heart attack and die because as part of my deal, I'm guaranteed six episodes of 'Glee' next season," O'Malley said at the Ace Eddie Awards in Beverly Hills on February 19. Burt was near death in the episode "Grilled Cheesus" but he woke up from the coma and went on marrying Finn's mom.
His next episode airs Tuesday, February 22. "My upcoming scenes are with Kurt, and it's some really great stuff," he dished to TV Line. "It's the further stage of evolution of Burt needing to accept his son as who he is."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences