Mike O'Malley Denies Leaving 'Glee' for New Pilot
Although he has found a project that places him on the lead, Mike O'Malley refuses to neglect the hand that feeds him. The actor who portrays Burt Hummel on "Glee" denies that he is leaving the popular musical show despite earning a job in a FOX pilot called "Family Album", saying fans of "Glee" should not worry about Kurt's father's fate.
"I hope Burt Hummel doesn't have another heart attack and die because as part of my deal, I'm guaranteed six episodes of 'Glee' next season," O'Malley said at the Ace Eddie Awards in Beverly Hills on February 19. Burt was near death in the episode "Grilled Cheesus" but he woke up from the coma and went on marrying Finn's mom.
His next episode airs Tuesday, February 22. "My upcoming scenes are with Kurt, and it's some really great stuff," he dished to TV Line. "It's the further stage of evolution of Burt needing to accept his son as who he is."
More Glee News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch