Mike O'Malley Denies Leaving 'Glee' for New Pilot
Although he has found a project that places him on the lead, Mike O'Malley refuses to neglect the hand that feeds him. The actor who portrays Burt Hummel on "Glee" denies that he is leaving the popular musical show despite earning a job in a FOX pilot called "Family Album", saying fans of "Glee" should not worry about Kurt's father's fate.
"I hope Burt Hummel doesn't have another heart attack and die because as part of my deal, I'm guaranteed six episodes of 'Glee' next season," O'Malley said at the Ace Eddie Awards in Beverly Hills on February 19. Burt was near death in the episode "Grilled Cheesus" but he woke up from the coma and went on marrying Finn's mom.
His next episode airs Tuesday, February 22. "My upcoming scenes are with Kurt, and it's some really great stuff," he dished to TV Line. "It's the further stage of evolution of Burt needing to accept his son as who he is."
More Glee News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?