Mike O'Malley Denies Leaving 'Glee' for New Pilot
Although he has found a project that places him on the lead, Mike O'Malley refuses to neglect the hand that feeds him. The actor who portrays Burt Hummel on "Glee" denies that he is leaving the popular musical show despite earning a job in a FOX pilot called "Family Album", saying fans of "Glee" should not worry about Kurt's father's fate.
"I hope Burt Hummel doesn't have another heart attack and die because as part of my deal, I'm guaranteed six episodes of 'Glee' next season," O'Malley said at the Ace Eddie Awards in Beverly Hills on February 19. Burt was near death in the episode "Grilled Cheesus" but he woke up from the coma and went on marrying Finn's mom.
His next episode airs Tuesday, February 22. "My upcoming scenes are with Kurt, and it's some really great stuff," he dished to TV Line. "It's the further stage of evolution of Burt needing to accept his son as who he is."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off