Trailer Premiere for 'Hesher' Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman
Newmarket Films has dropped a trailer for "Hesher" which was premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival. It features Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Hesher, an apathetic loner pyromaniac who enters the life of a grieving family.
Hesher is the most unlikely person to help 13-year-old T.J. cope with the death of his mother, but he proves to be the only one who can truly free T.J. from his overwhelming sadness. The charismatic and dangerous Hesher drags T.J. out of loss and confusion by sheer force of will and gives the young boy and his grieving father a chance to be a family again.
Devin Brochu plays T.J., while Rainn Wilson portrays T.J.'s father. Also supporting the drama comedy is Oscar-nominated actress Natalie Portman who trades her "Black Swan" costume with big glasses to portray a young grocery clerk who steps in to protect T.J., and becomes the object of his fantasies.
"Hesher" is directed by Spencer Susser and is reportedly slated to come out in the U.S. in April. Before that, it will be screened at SXSW in March.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music