Trailer Premiere for 'Hesher' Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman
Newmarket Films has dropped a trailer for "Hesher" which was premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival. It features Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Hesher, an apathetic loner pyromaniac who enters the life of a grieving family.
Hesher is the most unlikely person to help 13-year-old T.J. cope with the death of his mother, but he proves to be the only one who can truly free T.J. from his overwhelming sadness. The charismatic and dangerous Hesher drags T.J. out of loss and confusion by sheer force of will and gives the young boy and his grieving father a chance to be a family again.
Devin Brochu plays T.J., while Rainn Wilson portrays T.J.'s father. Also supporting the drama comedy is Oscar-nominated actress Natalie Portman who trades her "Black Swan" costume with big glasses to portray a young grocery clerk who steps in to protect T.J., and becomes the object of his fantasies.
"Hesher" is directed by Spencer Susser and is reportedly slated to come out in the U.S. in April. Before that, it will be screened at SXSW in March.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia