Trailer Premiere for 'Hesher' Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman
Newmarket Films has dropped a trailer for "Hesher" which was premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival. It features Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Hesher, an apathetic loner pyromaniac who enters the life of a grieving family.
Hesher is the most unlikely person to help 13-year-old T.J. cope with the death of his mother, but he proves to be the only one who can truly free T.J. from his overwhelming sadness. The charismatic and dangerous Hesher drags T.J. out of loss and confusion by sheer force of will and gives the young boy and his grieving father a chance to be a family again.
Devin Brochu plays T.J., while Rainn Wilson portrays T.J.'s father. Also supporting the drama comedy is Oscar-nominated actress Natalie Portman who trades her "Black Swan" costume with big glasses to portray a young grocery clerk who steps in to protect T.J., and becomes the object of his fantasies.
"Hesher" is directed by Spencer Susser and is reportedly slated to come out in the U.S. in April. Before that, it will be screened at SXSW in March.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris