Trailer Premiere for 'Hesher' Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman
Newmarket Films has dropped a trailer for "Hesher" which was premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival. It features Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Hesher, an apathetic loner pyromaniac who enters the life of a grieving family.
Hesher is the most unlikely person to help 13-year-old T.J. cope with the death of his mother, but he proves to be the only one who can truly free T.J. from his overwhelming sadness. The charismatic and dangerous Hesher drags T.J. out of loss and confusion by sheer force of will and gives the young boy and his grieving father a chance to be a family again.
Devin Brochu plays T.J., while Rainn Wilson portrays T.J.'s father. Also supporting the drama comedy is Oscar-nominated actress Natalie Portman who trades her "Black Swan" costume with big glasses to portray a young grocery clerk who steps in to protect T.J., and becomes the object of his fantasies.
"Hesher" is directed by Spencer Susser and is reportedly slated to come out in the U.S. in April. Before that, it will be screened at SXSW in March.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future