Trailer Premiere for 'Hesher' Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman
Newmarket Films has dropped a trailer for "Hesher" which was premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival. It features Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Hesher, an apathetic loner pyromaniac who enters the life of a grieving family.
Hesher is the most unlikely person to help 13-year-old T.J. cope with the death of his mother, but he proves to be the only one who can truly free T.J. from his overwhelming sadness. The charismatic and dangerous Hesher drags T.J. out of loss and confusion by sheer force of will and gives the young boy and his grieving father a chance to be a family again.
Devin Brochu plays T.J., while Rainn Wilson portrays T.J.'s father. Also supporting the drama comedy is Oscar-nominated actress Natalie Portman who trades her "Black Swan" costume with big glasses to portray a young grocery clerk who steps in to protect T.J., and becomes the object of his fantasies.
"Hesher" is directed by Spencer Susser and is reportedly slated to come out in the U.S. in April. Before that, it will be screened at SXSW in March.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards