'Desperate Housewives' 7.16 Preview: Searching
Again, Susan gets the biggest spotlight in the next episode of "Desperate Housewives" with her medical condition. Susan vows to get the most out of life when she learns that her dialysis isn't working and that, unless she receives a kidney transplant soon, she will die.
"We have that conversation where the doctor says, 'We're trying to find you a kidney but if there's anything you really want to do, do it now'," James Denton who plays Mike said. "They try not to panic but make a little bucket list and live a little more, which is fun. You can only have so much of drug addictions, comas and hit-and-runs."
Meanwhile, Bree makes it her mission to find a kidney donor for Susan. "I thought they solved it very well," Denton continued, referring to the writers. "I've been wondering how they were going to find somebody interesting to donate the kidney, because clearly they're not going to let Susan die. So yeah, they found a nice, dark, interesting way to come up with a kidney!"
Also in the episode, jealous of Lee and Bob's adopted daughter's routine for an upcoming school talent show, Gaby pressures Juanita to come up with a number that will outshine everyone; Lynette puts a plan into action to discourage a clearly non-maternal Renee from adopting a baby; and Beth Young struggles to figure out what to do with her life after Paul kicks her out of the house.
"Searching" airs in two weeks, March 6.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism