Video: Rihanna, Drake and Kanye Rock NBA All-Star Game
A week after hitting the stage of Los Angeles' Staples Center for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards performances, Rihanna came back on Sunday, February 20 to the venue for another live performance. This time, the Def Jam artist rocked the house for the NBA All-Star Game.
RiRi kicked off the set with her popular single "Umbrella" with an orchestra backing her up. She later moved on to more uplifting track "Only Girl (In the World)" before proceeding with "Rude Boy" and "What's My Name?". Her featured guest Drake showed up to deliver his flirty rap lines.
The couple, who was briefly linked in 2009 after her ill-fated romance with Chris Brown, got playful and ground on each other on stage. "I switch it up cause I got something to say. We gon have some fun tonight and baby, happy birthday," he said in the middle of his rapping lines, causing RiRi to grin. The Bajan singer turned 23 that night.
When confetti was thrown into the air, people expected the show was over, but it's not. Kanye West showed up in his all-red outfit, bling-bling and shades, throwing his "All of the Lights" verses with RiRi tackling the chorus.
More Rihanna News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star