Video: Rihanna, Drake and Kanye Rock NBA All-Star Game
A week after hitting the stage of Los Angeles' Staples Center for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards performances, Rihanna came back on Sunday, February 20 to the venue for another live performance. This time, the Def Jam artist rocked the house for the NBA All-Star Game.
RiRi kicked off the set with her popular single "Umbrella" with an orchestra backing her up. She later moved on to more uplifting track "Only Girl (In the World)" before proceeding with "Rude Boy" and "What's My Name?". Her featured guest Drake showed up to deliver his flirty rap lines.
The couple, who was briefly linked in 2009 after her ill-fated romance with Chris Brown, got playful and ground on each other on stage. "I switch it up cause I got something to say. We gon have some fun tonight and baby, happy birthday," he said in the middle of his rapping lines, causing RiRi to grin. The Bajan singer turned 23 that night.
When confetti was thrown into the air, people expected the show was over, but it's not. Kanye West showed up in his all-red outfit, bling-bling and shades, throwing his "All of the Lights" verses with RiRi tackling the chorus.
More Rihanna News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character