Video: Rihanna, Drake and Kanye Rock NBA All-Star Game
A week after hitting the stage of Los Angeles' Staples Center for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards performances, Rihanna came back on Sunday, February 20 to the venue for another live performance. This time, the Def Jam artist rocked the house for the NBA All-Star Game.
RiRi kicked off the set with her popular single "Umbrella" with an orchestra backing her up. She later moved on to more uplifting track "Only Girl (In the World)" before proceeding with "Rude Boy" and "What's My Name?". Her featured guest Drake showed up to deliver his flirty rap lines.
The couple, who was briefly linked in 2009 after her ill-fated romance with Chris Brown, got playful and ground on each other on stage. "I switch it up cause I got something to say. We gon have some fun tonight and baby, happy birthday," he said in the middle of his rapping lines, causing RiRi to grin. The Bajan singer turned 23 that night.
When confetti was thrown into the air, people expected the show was over, but it's not. Kanye West showed up in his all-red outfit, bling-bling and shades, throwing his "All of the Lights" verses with RiRi tackling the chorus.
More Rihanna News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'