Video: Rihanna, Drake and Kanye Rock NBA All-Star Game
A week after hitting the stage of Los Angeles' Staples Center for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards performances, Rihanna came back on Sunday, February 20 to the venue for another live performance. This time, the Def Jam artist rocked the house for the NBA All-Star Game.
RiRi kicked off the set with her popular single "Umbrella" with an orchestra backing her up. She later moved on to more uplifting track "Only Girl (In the World)" before proceeding with "Rude Boy" and "What's My Name?". Her featured guest Drake showed up to deliver his flirty rap lines.
The couple, who was briefly linked in 2009 after her ill-fated romance with Chris Brown, got playful and ground on each other on stage. "I switch it up cause I got something to say. We gon have some fun tonight and baby, happy birthday," he said in the middle of his rapping lines, causing RiRi to grin. The Bajan singer turned 23 that night.
When confetti was thrown into the air, people expected the show was over, but it's not. Kanye West showed up in his all-red outfit, bling-bling and shades, throwing his "All of the Lights" verses with RiRi tackling the chorus.
More Rihanna News
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker
- Nicole Kidman, Steve Carell and Amy Schumer Will Star in 'She Came to Me'