Britney Spears Drops Official Snippet of New Song 'Inside Out'
After continuously teasing her devotees with a series of super-short trailers before the full video premiere of "Hold It Against Me", Britney Spears and her camp are now moving forward to preview new song from her new album "Femme Fatale". Britney's latest treat is a quick sneak peek to her fresh track titled "Inside Out".
The song comes from production hands of Dr. Luke who also makes contribution to "Hold It Against Me". Britney sings, "C'mon! Won't you give me something to remember/ Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside." Some reports suggest it's a next single, but Luke himself insisted, "I never said inside out is the 2nd single..."
Regardless, another song is expected to make its way out before the new album is released in the U.S. on March 29. "We have a second song that I think we're gonna end up putting out before the album drops," her manager Larry Rudolph told MTV. "I can't say with 100 percent certainty, but I think we probably will... It is a monster. It really is."
One of Britney's confirmed featured guests in the forthcoming CD is will.i.am. With the Black Eyed Peas star, she recorded not just one but two songs. The pop singer tweeted, "That's 2 bangers. We make sweet sweet music...."
In related news, Britney Spears is facing legal action over "Hold It Against Me". She was accused of "ripping off" the title of the song from The Bellamy Brothers' 1979 ballad "If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me?" Although David Bellamy previously insisted they won't be taking the issue to court, but he now admits he and his brother are reconsidering their options and are in talks with lawyers over plagiarism claims.
He says, "We will without doubt take the appropriate legal action if our attorneys agree we've been ripped off. Surely there is more original stuff out there to do rather than rehash old titles." A spokesperson for Spears says in response, "If this is now a legal matter then I am afraid we would have nothing to say until our lawyers have been alerted."
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'