Britney Spears Drops Official Snippet of New Song 'Inside Out'
After continuously teasing her devotees with a series of super-short trailers before the full video premiere of "Hold It Against Me", Britney Spears and her camp are now moving forward to preview new song from her new album "Femme Fatale". Britney's latest treat is a quick sneak peek to her fresh track titled "Inside Out".
The song comes from production hands of Dr. Luke who also makes contribution to "Hold It Against Me". Britney sings, "C'mon! Won't you give me something to remember/ Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside." Some reports suggest it's a next single, but Luke himself insisted, "I never said inside out is the 2nd single..."
Regardless, another song is expected to make its way out before the new album is released in the U.S. on March 29. "We have a second song that I think we're gonna end up putting out before the album drops," her manager Larry Rudolph told MTV. "I can't say with 100 percent certainty, but I think we probably will... It is a monster. It really is."
One of Britney's confirmed featured guests in the forthcoming CD is will.i.am. With the Black Eyed Peas star, she recorded not just one but two songs. The pop singer tweeted, "That's 2 bangers. We make sweet sweet music...."
In related news, Britney Spears is facing legal action over "Hold It Against Me". She was accused of "ripping off" the title of the song from The Bellamy Brothers' 1979 ballad "If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me?" Although David Bellamy previously insisted they won't be taking the issue to court, but he now admits he and his brother are reconsidering their options and are in talks with lawyers over plagiarism claims.
He says, "We will without doubt take the appropriate legal action if our attorneys agree we've been ripped off. Surely there is more original stuff out there to do rather than rehash old titles." A spokesperson for Spears says in response, "If this is now a legal matter then I am afraid we would have nothing to say until our lawyers have been alerted."
More Britney Spears News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video