Birthday Girl Ashley Greene Shows Off Joe Jonas' Gift: Chanel Bracelet
In her early 24th birthday celebration at Pure Nightclub in Caesars Palace, Las Vegas on Saturday, February 19, "Twilight" star Ashley Greene proudly showed off her new jewelry, a golden Chanel charm bracelet. The gem is a gift from her boyfriend, 21-year-old singer/actor Joe Jonas.
The movie beauty, who turns 24 on February 21, was all smiles when walking the red carpet for awaiting reporters and fans. Looking dazzling in her strapless figure-hugging little black dress, she arrived at the venue with Joe, but he skipped the red carpet and reportedly entered the club discreetly through a side entrance.
"I just got the charm bracelet I'm wearing, it's vintage Chanel and the funny thing about it is when I got it my boyfriend said it's vintage Coach," she said in an interview with the press. "It was very cute and sweet and adorable to me because my boyfriend gave it to me. Coach, Chanel makes no difference to him but to me this is amazing. I thought it was adorable and I absolutely love it because he knows what I like."
The venue was decorated in a Candy Land theme with the guests treated with bowls of candy and an ice-cream cone castle cake. Ashley herself got a giant swirled lollipop all for herself, and she was later presented with a three-tiered birthday cake. "I love the game! It's fun and girly," she reasoned. "We're here to have fun and I thought a Candy Land party was a really great theme to do."
Joe, who no longer wears his purity ring for quite a while, and Ashley couldn't keep their hands off each other during the bash - they stayed close to one another all night long. The couple continued the party until early hours in the morning with some close friends. "I know this is cheesy," she said. "But the biggest gift to me was having my best friends fly in to celebrate with me."
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'