Another 'Toy Story' Short to Come With 'The Muppets'
Walt Disney Pictures will give double aids to "Toy Story" fans who are already missing the toy gang. Following news that there will be a "Toy Story" short attached to "Cars 2", Variety now reports another short movie of the hit franchise will come out with "The Muppets" when it opens November 23 in the U.S. "A second will unspool in front of the upcoming 'Muppets' movie," the site simply says.
The other "Toy Story" short will come earlier as it has been confirmed to appear in front of the "Cars" sequel which is due June 24. The story reportedly will follow Barbie and Ken who are accidentally left behind for their vacation as Bonnie is off to Hawaii. It is now up to Buzz, Woody, and the rest of the toys to create a Hawaiian paradise right in Bonnie's room.
Beside making "Toy Story" shorts, Disney has also announced to make "Cars" spin-off titled "Planes" which will be released on Blu-ray and DVD in spring 2013. "Planes" will introduce an entirely original and hilarious crew of daredevils from every corner of the globe.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie