Another 'Toy Story' Short to Come With 'The Muppets'
Walt Disney Pictures will give double aids to "Toy Story" fans who are already missing the toy gang. Following news that there will be a "Toy Story" short attached to "Cars 2", Variety now reports another short movie of the hit franchise will come out with "The Muppets" when it opens November 23 in the U.S. "A second will unspool in front of the upcoming 'Muppets' movie," the site simply says.
The other "Toy Story" short will come earlier as it has been confirmed to appear in front of the "Cars" sequel which is due June 24. The story reportedly will follow Barbie and Ken who are accidentally left behind for their vacation as Bonnie is off to Hawaii. It is now up to Buzz, Woody, and the rest of the toys to create a Hawaiian paradise right in Bonnie's room.
Beside making "Toy Story" shorts, Disney has also announced to make "Cars" spin-off titled "Planes" which will be released on Blu-ray and DVD in spring 2013. "Planes" will introduce an entirely original and hilarious crew of daredevils from every corner of the globe.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album