Another 'Toy Story' Short to Come With 'The Muppets'
Walt Disney Pictures will give double aids to "Toy Story" fans who are already missing the toy gang. Following news that there will be a "Toy Story" short attached to "Cars 2", Variety now reports another short movie of the hit franchise will come out with "The Muppets" when it opens November 23 in the U.S. "A second will unspool in front of the upcoming 'Muppets' movie," the site simply says.
The other "Toy Story" short will come earlier as it has been confirmed to appear in front of the "Cars" sequel which is due June 24. The story reportedly will follow Barbie and Ken who are accidentally left behind for their vacation as Bonnie is off to Hawaii. It is now up to Buzz, Woody, and the rest of the toys to create a Hawaiian paradise right in Bonnie's room.
Beside making "Toy Story" shorts, Disney has also announced to make "Cars" spin-off titled "Planes" which will be released on Blu-ray and DVD in spring 2013. "Planes" will introduce an entirely original and hilarious crew of daredevils from every corner of the globe.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed