Another 'Toy Story' Short to Come With 'The Muppets'
Walt Disney Pictures will give double aids to "Toy Story" fans who are already missing the toy gang. Following news that there will be a "Toy Story" short attached to "Cars 2", Variety now reports another short movie of the hit franchise will come out with "The Muppets" when it opens November 23 in the U.S. "A second will unspool in front of the upcoming 'Muppets' movie," the site simply says.
The other "Toy Story" short will come earlier as it has been confirmed to appear in front of the "Cars" sequel which is due June 24. The story reportedly will follow Barbie and Ken who are accidentally left behind for their vacation as Bonnie is off to Hawaii. It is now up to Buzz, Woody, and the rest of the toys to create a Hawaiian paradise right in Bonnie's room.
Beside making "Toy Story" shorts, Disney has also announced to make "Cars" spin-off titled "Planes" which will be released on Blu-ray and DVD in spring 2013. "Planes" will introduce an entirely original and hilarious crew of daredevils from every corner of the globe.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked